On-Line Scam

• Cera
  • 11-09-2012, 08:50 AM
I received a text message indicating that I was being investigated for on-line prostitution and to go to a site called PotentialProstitutes.com and delete my profile. When I got to the site there were two profiles of me, one in Albany, NY and one in Albany, Indiana. When I clicked delete profile a screen popped up requesting $100 and my credit card information in order to delete the profile. I naturally didn't give in, but I was curious as to whether anyone else has received a text message like this.

Thanks for your input!!
Jesus, what will the internet crooks think of next, what
a pathetic scam. I'ts like pay to get unverified or something.
Please no one fall for this.
I'ts like pay to get unverified..that says it all, +1 Bojulay Scam

Hosting report about Potentialprostitutes.com. Potentialprostitutes.com is currently hosted at WorldStream. The IP 217.23.12.208 links to a server in , Netherlands. <-----------------------------------

The Netherlands? lol
No I haven't received a text like that or email either. Thanks for the heads up.
Sorry. I'm busy trying to collect my winnings from the Nigerian Lottery - The prize is so big I have to give them a few more bank account numbers so they can make all the deposits directly into my accounts - I'm SOOOOO excited I'm gonna be rich!!!
Damnit SNL, now how am I supposed to hobby when these funds dry up?