Tranny Topped vs. Female Strapon

So you're ready to find out how it feels to be on the receiving end........

Presented for your consideration is a good-looking tranny sporting what God provided in all of it's blood-engorged majesty. Adjacent is a hot women with a rubbery phallus bobbing about in a well-fitting harness. Now that it's your turn to spread 'em which of the fine cocks presented to you are you going to choose?

Does having a real cock give a tranny (one which relishes the time to fuck a man's ass) more knowledge and expertise when it comes to tapping a man's ass?

Gents, if getting it done right and popping out a huge orgasm are the goals are you up to getting fucked with the real thing or does it need to be a petroleum-based cock attached to a hot woman to make you comfortable?
Decisions, decisions.............The sight of seeing a hot woman with a strapon is such a turn on, but I also have a super strong attraction for gourgeous tgirls.
Can I try both?????????
Since I'm not into gay stuff, it would be the hot woman with a strap on. That is I would even go that far.
Since I'm not into gay stuff, it would be the hot woman with a strap on. That is I would even go that far. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
nothing "gay" about it, now if u got it from a "man" maybe....
Since I'm not into gay stuff, it would be the hot woman with a strap on. That is I would even go that far. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sad.....if you're not into the topics being discussed in this particular forum then please (a) go elsewhere; (b) keep your comments to yourself; (c) lift your knuckles from the ground; (d) demonstrate some tolerance; and (e) try NOT being a hater.
Gee, some people are overly sensitive. You ask a question. If you don't like the answer someone gives, you resort to name calling. No one is a hater here. I'm just not into gay stuff. Last time I checked, having a tranny do a guy is firmly in the gay category. If some like, then more power to them, but it is not my cup of tea. And oh BTW, this is commenting board. Why should do you wish to censor or belittle comments you don't agree with.
And where exactly did you check?

Nowadays with all of the hormones and surgeries available, some transgender folk are virtually indistinguishable.

Say you meet a hot babe and are attracted to her, and it just so happens she has something extra. Would that make you gay? Would any sexual acts that follow be gay? You weren't initially attracted to a man, but a woman, from what you could tell.

And getting pounded by the hot woman with a detachable penis? Where does that fit in for you (no pun intended)?
Having experienced both, there is just nothing like an amazing Woman with a strap on Who knows how to use it AND truely enjoys it. GAY has nothing to do with it, why does that always come up here?
nothing "gay" about it, now if u got it from a "man" maybe.... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
That's an interesting way to look at things. It never entered my mind to look at things from that point of view.
Can I have the strap on from behind and the tranny up front?
You can have it any way you want it.....wonkothesane.......TSMF s are very hot.....Had one here in Houston, Now Im wanting a FTSM.......Yum Yum!!!
Gee, some people are overly sensitive. You ask a question. If you don't like the answer someone gives, you resort to name calling. No one is a hater here. I'm just not into gay stuff. Last time I checked, having a tranny do a guy is firmly in the gay category. If some like, then more power to them, but it is not my cup of tea. And oh BTW, this is commenting board. Why should do you wish to censor or belittle comments you don't agree with. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
You are ALWAYS welcomed to post in this forum, Cpalmson, and it's nice to see you around.

What others are suggesting is that in Another Realm, we're VERY accepting of just about everything. And so saying something is "gay" just doesn't jive well with what type of vibe we prefer here.

As far as the original topic goes, I can certainly understand men preferring a strap on however, although I've experienced both, the REAL thing is my preference. Always.

Honestly, if the strapon isn't fitted tightly (and I've had some ED men try it on me) then it can be sometimes painful.

Hope to see you around more, Cpalmson. Please feel free to start a new topic if you so desire, too!

Great topic, btw!!!

Hugs,
Elisabeth
So you're ready to find out how it feels to be on the receiving end........

Presented for your consideration is a good-looking tranny sporting what God provided in all of it's blood-engorged majesty. Adjacent is a hot women with a rubbery phallus bobbing about in a well-fitting harness. Now that it's your turn to spread 'em which of the fine cocks presented to you are you going to choose?

Does having a real cock give a tranny (one which relishes the time to fuck a man's ass) more knowledge and expertise when it comes to tapping a man's ass?

Gents, if getting it done right and popping out a huge orgasm are the goals are you up to getting fucked with the real thing or does it need to be a petroleum-based cock attached to a hot woman to make you comfortable? Originally Posted by txcwby6
I think everyone will have different opinions. We all have different likes and dislikes.
I think a TS would be a nice way to get your cherry popped or WE could have some fun,
I'm not a TS but I have a Strap on and I defiantly know how to use it and like you said
when it's attached to a hot women , you might feel more comfortable .
Check out my website for my Domme pics www.vixxxenpleasures.com
  • Rehke
  • 11-22-2012, 10:39 AM
nothing "gay" about it, now if u got it from a "man" maybe.... Originally Posted by TSKrystiKakes
So, I'm not into being bi or gay, and I'm also not into T-girls. But there is a difference. In the case of T-girls, these people have a female gender identity, regardless of what they are physiologically equipped with.

From what I can tell having observed gay friends, family and coworkers, gay/bi people have a gender identity that matches their physiology and are attracted to people of the same physiological sex and gender identity.

A man who is into T-girls, I'm expecting has a male gender identity, and is attracted to women. To him a T-girl is just a different kind of woman. But it's not gay.

And, even if it is gay, WALDT!

Someone feel free to educate me if I'm off base here, please!
So, I'm not into being bi or gay, and I'm also not into T-girls. But there is a difference. In the case of T-girls, these people have a female gender identity, regardless of what they are physiologically equipped with.

From what I can tell having observed gay friends, family and coworkers, gay/bi people have a gender identity that matches their physiology and are attracted to people of the same physiological sex and gender identity.

A man who is into T-girls, I'm expecting has a male gender identity, and is attracted to women. To him a T-girl is just a different kind of woman. But it's not gay.

And, even if it is gay, WALDT!

Someone feel free to educate me if I'm off base here, please! Originally Posted by Rehke
But not on this thread sir.

Lets keep this one on track with what the OP asked, if you have a question and would like feed back from the community feel free to open a new thread.