Houston based photographer

Hey folks,

I'm a professional photographer out here in Houston and I provide high quality, high class images to help you improve your business. I come from a wedding photography background and those years of shooting has honed my eye for detail - taking a great image isn't just about pressing a button, it's about listening to you and observing you, to highlight your uniqueness and strengths.

I'm transparent on my pricing - $150 for a 60 minute shoot, 2 outfits. You receive all the images I shoot, with 10 edited ones.

My professional site is here www.captiv8photography.net
and the sexy stuff is here :-) http://www.photoblog.com/captiv8photo

Hope to work with you soon!

Wayne @ Captiv8 Photography
Wayne... I so enjoy working with you. ....I love your work...
I have included a couple of my favs of our recent shoots.

I loved shooting with you....My new photos are so great...Thx You are so chill. and so talented

I have to say you did a real good job!
Very nice work, Wayne! Welcome to ECCIE
Wait...this ones me too...
Thank you GoodGirlMedia and Mojojo213. Your positive feedback is most welcome :-)

Magnific and Alluring Alison, you're both a pleasure to work with. Shooting with you guys is a breeze. And Alison, that leg/butt shot is DEFINITELY you
Hello All,

Just a few more pics. Feedback more than welcome ;-)

Wayne @ Captiv8 Photography

Would like to work with you.
Amazing work!
with my new photos! Itchyfeet, you're really talented! Thanks hon!

Sofia,
He really did do a great job on your new photos. It was a pleasure meeting you, I am glad you and itchy booked my incall location for the shoot. He does great work but you were beautiful in person so he had plenty to work with....{wink}

also he recently did another shoot for a lady who is from out of state... Those pics are awesome too

MagnificMedia - your Louisiana friend is a great model and it helped that she wasn't shy (bit of an understatement).

Sofia - I'm glad you liked the pics and I look forward to working with you again. I really liked these understated ones as well:
I didnt think those were understated at all. My 2 faves from the dress series are:

and ofcourse:

MagnificMedia - your Louisiana friend is a great model and it helped that she wasn't shy (bit of an understatement).

Sofia - I'm glad you liked the pics and I look forward to working with you again. I really liked these understated ones as well:
Originally Posted by itchyfeet
A few more pics for the New Year :-)

PM me if you're based in Houston, and you want to update your portfolio with some cracking, sexy pictures.