the Pony or Tupelo area

Anybody have an info on The Pony? In tupelo and want to have a little fun. Or I think there is cherries somewhere out there. help please
Cherries is in Corinth. Never been there, though.
I've got some info about the Pony in the Golden Triangle (between West Point, Columbus, and Starkville). Although I have not been to the Pony, I have a friend who dated one of the dancers there and another friend who worked there as the DJ.

Lap dances at the Pony are expensive -- $60 and must be done in the back. Topless in the front and full nude in the back. Many of the dancers come from Memphis since that is where the owner is from. They have a ladies night (free admission) and beers there average about $5 to $10 depending on domestic, premium, super premium. I don't know about a min. drink limit or anything like that.

When school begins in mid August and early January is when the Pony has the best dancers there and that's when they're the busiest since Miss. State is not that far from the Pony. Lots of fraternity dudes go there, from what I've heard. Otherwise it's kind of sleepy.

I actually might stop in to the Pony here in the next few days. If so, I'll re-post my first-hand experiences and may even write a review.

Oh, the dancers are top notch from what I've heard. But being that I got my info from friends of dancers, the info came with a lot of gossippy stuff. The dancers compete against one another and hate one another, so I've heard. I don't know if that makes a difference, but the moment you walk in the place, women will be all over you for the expensive $60 lap dances in the back.
Went to the Pony last weekend. previous poster was correct, they do have some hot girls. Admission was $14 and included 2 drink tickets. They sell beer only. It appears to be BYOL, you can buy set ups at the bar. Lap dances ranged from $25-$40 and ymmv. Did not partake of upstairs. They did have one 2-1 dance special. Appeared to be 12-14 girls working. closes at 1am. clientele appeared to be a mix of hunters, frat stars and regulars. dancers were 90/10 white. One black girl musta been 6-3 or better before heels.