Really?

What is wrong with all you people? You seem to think sex is about Playing and having Fun and giving Pleasure and Getting pleasure and being decadent and nasty and inventing new ways to unleash the mind and body to run free! This can't be "right."...Can it?

HMMM...but I LOVE IT. Thank all of you for your delicious ideas and comments. This forum gives me hope and an appreciation for our human potential (We've only just begun...many erogenous zones to be discovered).

Dallas...I've been bad. Please bring Santa to Austin.
Elizabeth...I'd love to "wax" your body but you were probably thinking of a reverse role.
To the three ladies that I see on a regular basis...What's Next?

This is a community of open-minded fun people. Hooray That!

Sorry if this is boring. I'm just in a festive mood!
woohooo baby--be there in a few weeks!

Thank you so much for this topic, jsparrow!!!

You're one of the first ones to participate and make this forum the way that it is today. I just hope that folks will keep interesting topics coming and let's go forward to a new year, with new ideas (and different twists on old ones!) and just enjoy "being".

We all only live once and so I sincerely believe that it's important to try any and everything that you wish to try before you're too old to enjoy it!!! (Age. Another topic that we should talk about!)

Best. Always.
Elisabeth
Celebrate your LIFE.
Love those people who inspire you to be the best you can be.
Attached Images File Type: jpg imagesCAEECT0D.jpg (12.3 KB, 227 views)
Discovering our erogenous zones is the final frontier.....let's all explore it together....
Cumalot,

I've noticed that you and I think alike on many, many things.

Thanks for the post. LOVE IT!