Address: Richmond
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: FBSM, SE, HJ, DATY
Session Length: 1 hr
Fee: $.40
Hair Length and Color: Black, long
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Pictures are spot-on. Big, beautiful smile. Serious bolt-on DD's. Soft skin on a toned body. Nice round booty.
Recommendation: Yes
I am not to judge, but now it seems the 'run-n-tug' prices are getting out of line. Pictures are awesome, but for $20 bucks more, you can get full service at a Latin agency or AMP. Hell, you can still find an occasional Indy for $150 to $160. But if you are will to drop that kind of jack on this kind of service... go for it.

Max
it has been my experience at the "rub and tug" shops that more than 1/2 will go FS for extra..

its been my guideline that if a massage shop or spa posts photos of ladies in scantily clad outfits, the menu might have more options... and if the price is equal to the average price of providers... its a possibility.

its not a golden rule and it does not happen every time but it really depends on the lady.. I think some might bend the rules for a good tip since the main office does not know about the extra monies..
She's definitely on my list now.
  • mr666
  • 11-27-2012, 10:07 AM
houston.backpage.com
houston, tx free classifieds

backpage.com > houston adult entertainment > houston body rubs
Report Ad 100% REAL NEW PICS★HOT & SEXY ❤**EXOTIC BEAUTY**❤Nothing but satisfaction★ - 25

Posted: Monday, November 26, 2012 4:25 PM
Reply: click here
Hey gentlemen, i'm Demi....let me be the one to soothe your body and ease your mind of stress...let me be your sweet escape. I have a soft sensual touch, but strong hands to also work your muscles. I offer my service in a discreet location, my room is very clean...candlelit, clean linens,hot towels and relaxing music.

100% REAL RECENT PICTURES!!

140/hr
Upscale Gentlemen Only.
Call me to book an appointment now!!
713-817-0504
! Demi ❤
Poster's age: 25

• Post ID: 15590192 houston

Email this ad

Account Login | Affiliate Program | Promote Us | Blog | Forums | Help | Privacy Policy | Terms of Use | Popular Adult Searches | User Safety | backpage.com Copyright 2012
houston.backpage.com is an interactive computer service that enables access by multiple users and should not be treated as the publisher or speaker of any information provided by another information content provider.

She is ok, great body, in an office with two others, one looked like monicaxo, the other a very fine Latina, they have not been at this for too long and the 140 is too high for the neighborhood. But she is for real and no problems.

Body rub plus DATY?? Damn. I was tempted to go after her, but this review may have sold me. No FS, though? Maybe that's the VIP... *which is double!! smh*
she is hot enough and nice enough. BUT the massage was overpriced and short by about 30 minutes. If you want an expensive hot ass hj really qucik this is your place. I was there today.
Yeah, when I saw her a couple of weeks ago, she did seem to be rushed........but she gives one hell of a ball massage while you are face down.