Colombia- BOGATA

I will be staying here

http://www3.hilton.com/en/hotels/col...CHH/index.html

or here

http://embassysuites3.hilton.com/en/...SES/index.html

The weeks of Jan 2 to Jan 6 2013

Any info on what to do where to go and who to do ?

THANKS
Location wise...they are both the same.....there are tons of places that you can go to....but if you decide to use an agency...call solitasparati.com good rates..good service...follow them on twitter to get daily deals.
Thanks Weird the rates on the website are low 207,000 converts to 113.808 I know that is not correct

The twitter reads 160 220 is that US or COP ?
Well...thing is....they do advertise a rate in COP...but the conversion rate they use to get USD is not the one defined by the banks...so..I do recommend taking ur dollars..and changing them to Pesos...and..if you decide to hook up with the girl without the agency...then u can negotiate something
Thanks will take some US Dollar. My question did you exchange here or there
Dont exchange here.....exchange there...you have three options....the airport...a place similar to moneygram at a mall..or the hotel. The hotel is a rip-off....the airport is not that bad...but if you want the best rates..go to Unicentro (Mall)..they have several places that buy dollars...and offer better rates..
Guy,

If you get this message while you are still in Bogota just go to club Lalo's It is near Zona Rosa. Lalo's is like a disco bar, it has the fancy sound system, flat screens playing music videos, nice couches, and club lights and a large amount of very hot ladies. I think there might be a dance pole, but I don't think there are any regular shows. Like most of the clubs in this category, the waiters wear suits and they only serve imported beer or expensive bottles of liquor. Many guys hate it and consider it a clip joint but there are some really beautiful & nice babes there, who will be happy to give you a great time. They probably will ask for $500K at first but should go for around $200K or so.

The other bars around the corner on Calle 86 are similar (Casanova, Extasis, La Piscina de Norte, etc.) but I think Lalo's is the best, at least based on my last time about 1 month ago.

Just tell a taxi cab that you want to go to Lalo's para chicas.
Thanks Alot I have booked all and will be in BOGOTA from 2/6 to 2/10. Any and all advice will be helpful
I agree with jrag Lalos is one of the best places in that area.
+1 Solitasparati.com

Never a bad experience. All their ladies are hot and real. Some more GFE than others. You can have as much fun as you want in your hotel room. Then go out for drinks.

I strayed once with http://www.photoprepagos.com/es/prepagos-bogota - had one real and one fake girl. Won't use them a third time, unless I arrive on Sunday. :-) Solitas is closed that day.
Agreed. Solitas is a solid hit....they have great girls all the time....Counting the days before I can go back..
I'm just leaving. Dani is their newest young lady. 18 with big boobs. Will post review later. Got pics of her.
Awesome.......Gotta let me see them....I will be going in a couple weeks and I need to do some scouting