Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator didn’t score again!

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone'

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled. . . .

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...6pLid%3D239242
I think she's lookin' for another 15 minutes.
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 11:24 AM
I think she's lookin' for another 15 minutes. Originally Posted by timpage

the article was from 2005 ??? ... she should have started earlier

Gennifer Flowers, the model and actress who came forward in 1992 with allegations that she'd engaged in a longterm affair with then-Democratic presidential candidate Bill Clinton, recently made new claims that Clinton had reached out to her as recently as 2005.

Speaking with Susan Roesgen of New Orleans ABC affiliate WGNO, Flowers claimed that she received a phone call from Clinton at her house in Louisiana.

"He wanted to come by my house and talk to me," Flowers, now 62, told Roesgen. "He said, ‘I’ll put on a hoodie and I’ll jog up there.’ He used to do that."

Flowers said that she denied Clinton's request.

"And I said, ‘No, I want you to leave me alone.’ And that was that,” Flowers recalled. . . .
Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I doubt it's true, if for no other reason than Slick Willie would not havewasted his time on a 55 year old (in 2005). She is 62 now.

There were (and are) plenty of 30 and 40 something hotties he could have nailed (and still can).

If he was going to risk fucking up his reputation even worse, he wouldn't risk it on her. He would have bagged some big-time left wing actress or Democratic donor that worshipped the ground he walked on.
the article was from 2005 ??? ... she should have started earlier Originally Posted by CJ7
The article is from 2012. The alleged flirtation occurred in 2005.
I think she's lookin' for another 15 minutes. Originally Posted by timpage

the article was from 2005 ??? ... she should have started earlier Originally Posted by CJ7
The article is dated "28 November 2012". You can't read, can you CBJ7?

I doubt it's true, if for no other reason than Slick Willie would not havewasted his time on a 55 year old (in 2005). She is 62 now.

There were (and are) plenty of 30 and 40 something hotties he could have nailed (and still can).
Originally Posted by ExNYer
Monica could fog a chrome knob on a cold day -- but a "hottie" she ain't!
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 11:37 AM
The article is from 2012. The alleged flirtation occurred in 2005. Originally Posted by ExNYer

indeed ...

nonetheless ... she should have started earlier

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 11:51 AM
One day in the future, Bill Clinton has a heart attack and dies. He immediately goes to hell, where the devil is waiting for him. "I don't know what to do here," says the devil. "You are on my list, but I have no room for you. You definitely have to stay here, so I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I've got a couple folks here who weren't quite as bad as you. I'll let one of them go, but you have to take their place. I'll even let you decide who leaves."

Clinton thought that sounded pretty good, so the devil opened the first room. In it was Ted Kennedy and a large pool of water. He kept diving in and surfacing empty handed. Over and over and over. Such was his fate in hell. "No," Bill said. "I don't think so. I'm not a good swimmer and I don't think I could do that all day long."
So the devil led him to the next room. In it was Newt Gingrich with a sledgehammer and a room full of rocks. All he did was swing that hammer, time after time after time. "No, I've got this problem with my shoulder. I would be in constant agony if all I could do was break rocks all day," commented Bill.
The devil opened a third door. In it, Clinton saw Jesse Jackson lying on the floor with his arms staked over his head, and his legs staked in a spread eagle pose. Bent over him was Monica Lewinsky, doing what she does best. Clinton took this in in disbelief and finally said, "Yea, I can handle this."The devil smiled and said "OK, Monica, you're free to go!"
Who gives a shit?
  • CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 12:01 PM
The medical file on former President Bill Clinton:
* In early September 2004, after he complained of chest pains and shortness of breath, his doctors discover that 90% of his coronary arteries are clogged and he is grave risk of a heart attack.
* Sept. 10, 2004: Clinton undergoes emergency quadruple-bypass surgery at New York Presbyterian Columbia hospital in Washington Heights.
* March 10, 2005: He undergoes another four hours of surgery at the same hospital to repair a rare side effect from his quadruple-bypass surgery. Doctors removed a quarter-inch-thick layer of rubbery, plaque-like scar tissue that had wrapped around Clinton's left lung.

yeah, I'll put on a hoodie and jog right over ... and pretend Im not too fucked up to jog.

poor IB
The medical file on former President Bill Clinton:
* In early September 2004, after he complained of chest pains and shortness of breath, his doctors discover that 90% of his coronary arteries are clogged and he is grave risk of a heart attack.
* Sept. 10, 2004: Clinton undergoes emergency quadruple-bypass surgery at New York Presbyterian Columbia hospital in Washington Heights.
* March 10, 2005: He undergoes another four hours of surgery at the same hospital to repair a rare side effect from his quadruple-bypass surgery. Doctors removed a quarter-inch-thick layer of rubbery, plaque-like scar tissue that had wrapped around Clinton's left lung.

yeah, I'll put on a hoodie and jog right over ... and pretend Im not too fucked up to jog.

poor IB Originally Posted by CJ7
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The story was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.

Gennifer Flowers: Bill Clinton Contacted Me In 2005, I Told Him To 'Leave Me Alone' Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Maybe you the one who needs to read IBCryin and Lying you dishonorable cowardly fuck.
Maybe you the one who needs to read IBCryin and Lying you dishonorable cowardly fuck. Originally Posted by markroxny
"Marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", you're a moron. Even CBJ7 has conceded the Huffy story was published on 28 November 2012. Goodness gracious, you lefties are an illiterate bunch. BTW, "marks-rocks-with-pee/Af-Freakin", if you "don't give a shit", why the fuck do you keep posting in this thread, jackass?

• CJ7
  • 11-29-2012, 12:29 PM
Maybe you the one who needs to read IBCryin and Lying you dishonorable cowardly fuck. Originally Posted by markroxny

story is bullshit just like IB .. every Dr on the planet tells their patients to go jog and and get their dick wet right after theyve had their chest split open twice in one year
story is bullshit just like IB .. every Dr on the planet tells their patients to go jog and and get their dick wet right after theyve had their chest split open twice in one year Originally Posted by CJ7
Poor CBJ7, he cannot read. The story was published on 28 November 2012 by one of his liberal media outlets: Huffy Post.