Sinful Scarlett Rossi* Sensual Busty Beauty* Special Offerings For Returning Friends*Carnal Companionship*Erotic Massage*

Check out my updated showcase
If you prefer companionship, I am your sweet sensual girlfriend that takes it nice and slow becoming the more passionate lover dripping with carnal desire. If you seek that special lady who goes the extra mile...candles, soft music, drinks and never watches the clock you found her. I am so passionate you will forget it is the hobby.

I am very generous, often running over time and always allowing you to get your fill.

If you want to be treated like a boyfriend that gets his every desire met then come spend time with me.

I have a quiet peaceful one bedroom where I provide sensual EROTIC massage on a comfy table, and/or the companionship of a lover filled with carnal desire. You will find an intelligent down to earth girl with a sense of humor and graciousness. Since I am a part time provider I am selective, and like to spend time with gentleman I will connect with on multiple levels. You must be clean, gentlemanly and discerning.

I look at this as fun time. I am not a clock watcher, revolving door or robotic.

Classy Companion~ World Class FBSM~Kinkster