hello Austin I could use some advice

HELLO AUSTIN my name is Anhellica, I am a going to be coming to Austin in a few days and would like to know if you could give me some advice as to where the safest (yet not to expensive) extended stay type place or any place really , that i can stay do my incalls while I am in Austin.. if you know of anyplace, could you please let me know... I especially want the place to be safe from L.E, no nosy staff ..you know what I mean ... Anyway, thankx,,in advance for any help you can give me...xoxoxo
anhellica

Lots of good places to stay in the Capitol City. Search around the Domain or Arboretum areas or downtown. I would avoid Williamson County to the north and far south Austin.

Let me be the first to welcome you to Austin.
The Vagina Triangle... 183 & 35 many choices! Extended stay just north of 183 on east side.

Welcome!
theres a decent extended stay off 183 and caitol of texas highway. theres also a homestead suites which is a part the same company off 183 and burnet. homestead is low key every time i go there and its out door.

your beautiful by the way
*capitol....i forgot about the one off 290 and 35 the extended stay there id nice.. its closer to 290 and cameron by itt tech
*is
try priceline for arboretum area

have fun!