Sweetblonde in Sioux City

• SUX
  • 12-17-2012, 06:21 PM
I just want to say thanks to the guys that backed out on Jewels today. I got to spend the whole morning with her. Then more time after work. I am wore out after this sweetheart took care of me. I will provide my first review next week. She is well worth me spending my time writing one.

What a great day. Thanks Jewels!
I really hated having to cancel. I was looking forward to that washing machine a looong time! Cant wait for the review.
I just want to say thanks to the guys that backed out on Jewels today. I got to spend the whole morning with her. Then more time after work. I am wore out after this sweetheart took care of me. I will provide my first review next week. She is well worth me spending my time are quite welcome...I enjoy writing one.

What a great day. Thanks Jewels! Originally Posted by SUX
You are quite welcome...I enjoyed my time with you...I'll have to make it back there again before I move!!!
wait your moving? when? i better hurry up and come visit you if your still in the M-town area...
Jewels is so sexy--I wanna play with her too~~
Come play with me Dee ! I missed you last visit.
be there in early spring!!
Sweet !
wait your moving? when? i better hurry up and come visit you if your still in the M-town area... Originally Posted by hi2uall
I am moving in just a couple of weeks.