Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: No
Activities: NCNS
Session Length: 1 hr scheduled
Fee: 300
Hair Length and Color: -
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Your guess is as good as mine, I have only seen her pics.
Recommendation: No
That's fucking great. SMH...
Didn't she used to go under a different name?
I think she use to call herself Nyla.
Nothing like a NCNS to enhance your reputation.
She has done this before.
That's too bad. Was thinking about calling her toady. May have to choose otherwise.
Lol, not to diminish or impune Beechguy's alert or NCNS, but she does have some positive postings on here. There is always three sides to every story!
Lol, not to diminish or impune Beechguy's alert or NCNS, but she does have some positive postings on here. There is always three sides to every story! Originally Posted by The DarkSide
Very true! I did my research on this gal and saw her good reviews (a couple of NCNS reviews on another board in CO) but I though luck was on my side....If one of you gents have better luck then more power to ya, let us know how it was. Seems I will be doing nothing but reading about her for now lol.
Confirming she used to go by Nyla; I got a txt from her last week asking if I wanted to meet-up again now that she is back in KC; given she's bumped her donation requirement considerably from what it was earlier in the year when I saw her, I passed.
Well I'm glad she flaked on me when I attempted to set something up last week.
I am wondering if this review (or lack thereof) will be linked to her showcase? I originally posted this under independent reviews and it ended up here...I think it should be linked to her showcase imho.
Can't be a review since she diddnt provide services
Can't be a review since she diddnt provide services Originally Posted by b@ileythepistol
B@iley, I refuse to accept that answer on the grounds that it makes too much sense! Just kidding, thanks for the clarification.
Lol I've seen it asked before just thought I'd chime in