Lovely Kim? Hampton Inn on Corrington??

Has anyone actually went to see her? She looks amazing and exactly what i'd be after a few times a week.. but the whole giving the exact location on a backpage ad kinda throws me off a little. Whats everyone else's thoughts??
Danger!

Even if she is legit that is remarkably stupid.
yeah... thats kinda what i was thinking :/
I wouldn't touch that if it was free!
Why not? Hell, if it was free there would be no risk.
Why not? Hell, if it was free there would be no risk. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey
The typical uninformed voter.
lol i agree with KC... if its free i'd already be there!!
Danger!

Even if she is legit that is remarkably stupid. Originally Posted by Lovely_Lilianna
Well...at one time it would have seemed "remarkably stupid"...
However in the current climate I would call it status quo, just another garden variety idiot that has no fucking idea of the danger they bring to themselves and others..of course we must be careful lest we get labeled "haters".....

I wouldn't touch that if it was free! Originally Posted by bp6570
+1

Why not? Hell, if it was free there would be no risk. Originally Posted by KCSmutMonkey

The typical uninformed voter. Originally Posted by beagledawg
+1

lol i agree with KC... if its free i'd already be there!! Originally Posted by apack77
=1/4x-pussy + sin(x) + cum

Or

+2
=1/4x-pussy + sin(x) + cum

Or

+2 Originally Posted by The DarkSide
I think I need to brush up on my math skills...
Dammit, my math teacher was right! I am going to have to this in the real world!!!
I know im new to this but that seems incredibly stupid to post your location. I definitely would pass even if it's free. A women with brains is always much hotter and she doesn't have any it seems.