Syracuse/Albany delivery places???

I'm visiting next week and really hate to go out in the cold so I'll be ordering dinner out. I hate to eat at hotel restaurants unless I'm in a time crunch so was hoping for some delivery suggestions. The last time I visited Syracuse I ordered from a wing place and my macaroni salad was bad and they brought the wrong drink. I think it may have been a chain because I ordered from a place in Rochester my first visit that brought bad cole slaw and the wrong drinks.

So, any suggestions that deliver in these areas would be awesome, thank you!!!
I'll deliver your dinner personally!! How's that? hehe
Dominos, Pappa Johns, Pizza Hut.
Depending on your local in Syracuse, depends. If you are near the circles, try Nicks Pizza on Thompson road...actually is one of the only pizza places in Cuse that rivals NYC /NJ.

Otherwise, you're best bet to find a place that will deliver to your local is grubhub.com/syracuse.
Hmmm, tempting offer, lol.
I don't order from any corporate pizza franchise, ever. Ugh, it's like the worst pizza in the world.
I used GrubHub to find that wing place. I don't know that pizza is the smartest choice. Me alone in a room with a whole pizza spells heartburn, lol.
I'll check in to GrubHub again and see what else looks good. It's hard when you don't like Chinese and don't want to do pizza. Maybe I should have mentioned that? Oh well, I'll figure something out, even if it means braving the frozen tundra you guys call home.
Byblos is awesome, but not sure if theyll travel to the circle.

Alto Cinco offers the freshest burritos in the city, but again, kinda far.

If I think of any in the coming days Ill chime in.
Get out and see the town. Great local restaurants that delivery won't do justice. It's not like it's never cold in Baltimore.
Yep, it gets cold in Baltimore and I stay inside. I do not like the cold at all, it takes me forever to warm up. I'll play it be ear and see just how cold it is and hope and pray it doesn't snow! But the reality is it's hard to carve out the time to drive to and from your destination and eat your meal in between appointments. At least with delivery you can shower while waiting for your food. Taking a shower, driving, eating then driving back takes a big chunk of time so a lot really depends on how much time I have and if it comes during a time that I want to eat. The cold just makes me procrastinate going out even more, lol.

thanks to all who offered suggestions, I appreciate it.
Git yo chickin on, take out style

Sams Chicken Land on N Manlius rd...they deliver to the Carrier Circle of thats where you're staying...its my favorite restaurant in town
I'll supply the wiener if you supply the buns
Cayden come to Buffalo there lots of good places to order from and fairly inexpensive.Even more if you dine in.PM me for my suggestions.
Thanks again, guys. I think I have it covered.