question for the metal heads

How many Acid bath fans are there and if an acid bath cover band came around would you want to check it out? I'm asking because I'm putting one together. I personally think people would love it as long as the band is tight. What do you guys think?
I remember them being popular when I was in High School. I always remember the album (yes I said album) cover with a clown and something about a balloon
I am obsessed with them and sing a wicked wicked wicked cover of dead girl in a moany voice. That is pogo the clown (John Wayne Gacy ) I also eat breath and sleep agents of oblivion which is them sans a dead bass player. Their own cover of dead girl is sick. Dead boy and the elephant men is another later version of them then Dax did his own thing which is amazing Songs of love and blood I think its called. Pretty good 1 song really sticks out I forget the title but "like a rain drop I was born to fall" is a lyric. Very mental and acousticy
Now because of you I'm rocking them all night at the bar. When the kite string pops baby