Drop the puck

Welcome back the NHL. An agreement has finally been made.
its about time
Don Cherry said all along they will start Jan 15'th
Now is the time for the fans to revolt and boycott hockey. The team owners,players and the league all know that sports fans are the most lifeless sniveling people on the planet and they will come running back with their wallets wide open. I know that some of the contents of my reply will be found offensive by some but sports fans have been kicked in the teeth by MLB,NFL and the good old NHL on many occasions and every time they are right back in the stands at the first game to resume. I find that professional sports are just a way of keeping the minds of the mass's from focusing on real issues.
panem et circenses
I find that professional sports are just a way of keeping the minds of the mass's from focusing on real issues. Originally Posted by wnykittenkisser

I know right?! I just love hockey ass! Omg!
who's Hockey's ass do you ;like best LOL
yes!!!!
Hockey is a dying sport like NASCAR and professional bowling.
hockey taint dead yet
who's Hockey's ass do you ;like best LOL Originally Posted by nascar88888
I am completely unbiAssed.. Hehehe

I like bare Hockey ass best! Any guy who plays hockey on a regular I can tell

Having clients who play allows me to have a good imagination if I watch a game on the tube. I guess I am not a true fan, besides Toronto sucks. That's usually "supposed" to be the team I cheer for.
well Toronto now has Luongo the savior goalie look where he got Vancover abd Kessel
I know right?! I just love hockey ass! Omg! Originally Posted by Frankie Fine
Bless your heart I have been tainted!
reminds me of SLAP SHOT
I need to see if and when Lightning is playing Sabers