Guys is it pleasing your fantasy or your provider

I would like to know when you see your provider do you try to please them, or is it all about your fantasy getting pleased.
Part of my fantasy is please them. I find that the more I can please them. The more that I get pleased. So let her start by setting on my face. She dos not have to see my face. I hear that is pleasing with a pleasing bonus.

And yes when I show up with silverware, it is a joke.
Please and be pleased has always worked for me! Ladies before Gentleman.
  • Doove
  • 06-24-2010, 11:18 AM
I would like to know when you see your provider do you try to please them, or is it all about your fantasy getting pleased. Originally Posted by jamesm637119
I can get myself off for free.

That's right, i said it.
  • remix
  • 06-24-2010, 11:34 AM
I have to say that I get almost as much enjoyment getting a lady "a shakin' and a twitchin" as when she does it to me. Definitely an ego boost for me, and certainly improves the the session when she's having a good time.

So let her start by setting on my face. She dos not have to see my face. I hear that is pleasing with a pleasing bonus.
OSD you are too funny!
Please and be pleased has always worked for me! Ladies before Gentleman. Originally Posted by Perryay
That's my attitude. There are a few women I know that I can't get off though which changes the dynamic a little more into the SelfishBob mode.
  • GP
  • 06-24-2010, 01:50 PM
That's my attitude. There are a few women I know that I can't get off though which changes the dynamic a little more into the SelfishBob mode. Originally Posted by NormalBob
Bob, maybe I could help you and and give you some pointers.....

remember.

FOCUS... Be the pussy
  • Niktu
  • 06-24-2010, 02:18 PM
I can get myself off for free.

That's right, i said it. Originally Posted by Doove

True.

The logic completely escapes me, but it's pretty much mostly about her.
If I can't please her, believe me I'm not enjoying it myself either.
For ladies with whom I feel I don't connect/please/right groove, I don't enjoy the time and don't repeat.The pleasure is mostly mental.
  • GP
  • 06-24-2010, 02:40 PM
I am amazed by the number of results, but I just did a google search "how to eat pussy". Instead of me posting a gazillion different links, I will just post the google results page and let you guys browse. Impressive

http://www.google.com/search?hl=&q=h...US263&ie=UTF-8
I think a little humility is in order as well. For this thread to reflect reality and truth, the following must be said:

As a general rule, the two things hobbyists can do to please a provider are:

1. Pay her
2. Leave

Everything she does to hide those two things from plain sight is wonderful.
  • remix
  • 06-24-2010, 04:39 PM
NB for many I agree. However, I read your last review, so there are exceptions to the rule.
My guess, from a noob............

MOST providers are there to make sure you have a good time, hence the chance of repeat busine$$. Some, from what I have read here, thoroughly enjoy the sex part of it. But my assumption is, as long as they aren't totally grossed out by the guy, they have no interest in actually getting pleased, but if it happens for them, it's a win-win.
Its been one of my problems in this hobby. I get most of my enjoyment out of pleasing a woman. And by most accounts in my non hobby bedroom life I am pretty good at it. I have a hard time 'getting there' if the woman does not appear that she is enjoying it. Real good intimacy comes from a closeness that is hard to simulate in random one hour sessions. I would have to say that the only real GFE is with someone who can make you feel that closeness or at least play the part good enough to make you think she does.
Pleasing them is an integral part of pleasing myself.
NB for many I agree. However, I read your last review, so there are exceptions to the rule. Originally Posted by remix
The eternal search for the exception....