House Warming Party

A provider I know, her Mother is having a new home built. Soon to be ready to move in. The plan is a place for both to live. The mother wants to have a House Warming Party with/for her daughters clients. Ya I know very strange twist. But in the hobby, normal sometimes is not normal. NormalBob is not normal. Is anyone that is on this board, na. But yet this is strange even for hobby.(sorry NB, But it fit all to well).

So what dos one take to a House Warming Party?

My first idea was a sex . But then two thing came to mind. Ma is cool, but how cool. And that would be tacky, even for me.

So Ann Landers of the hobby. What do I take with me as a house warming party gift?
If the mom is a MILF, an extra three Benjamins for a mother/daughter on that sex swing.......

Seriously, how about a case of nice wine......
Ma dos look good for late 60's. Yet will pass. Wine mmmm maybe, thanks. About 8 guys and 2 ladys and case of wine or champain. I would be the youngest guy in the house. Sounds good yet I would not want to give gift till I was about to leave. May be a winner, yet still looking. thanks

Ma is not part of the hobby.
What do I take with me as a house warming party gift? Originally Posted by offshoredrilling

ME
Gee NB Ma may like that.

OK, so far case of wine carried by NB in a g-string.
Maybe I need a female to help give me a answer.

But will look at all Ideas.