Retiring from the hobby.

I wanted to let everyone know that I will be moving to Indianapolis the 11th of February where I have been offered a full time job and after which I will most likely be retiring from the hobby. I have very much so enjoyed getting to know all of you and will trully miss you all!!!
Congratulations, to you - and condolences to all the folks whose hobby-hearts are breaking as they read your post. While we never met, I've enjoyed reading your posts and our occasional PMs. Best wishes!
Thank you Bigh, I have also enjoyed out PM's
Sweety, you know that I wish you the very best in whatever you decide to pursue and I wish you all the happiness and success that this crazy fucked up world has to offer. You deserve it. Be happy.

I'll leave you with this quote from those famous philosophers, The Eagles:

So often times it happens that we live our lives in chains
And we never even know we have the key.

Its nice to see that you are using your education to unlock those chains from your dreams. Be Good
Thanks Livin...I have truly enjoyed our loooooonnnnnngggg conversations...you have always been very insightfull and made me think you really cared....I will miss you!!!
Very best wishes to you Jewels....hope you keep in touch! It's great to talk to you!!
  • SUX
  • 02-01-2013, 09:30 AM
I have enjoyed our time together sweetie. I am so glad that we got to meet. Good luck in your new endeavor.

And always remember "you get the front seat" (sorry guys inside joke for me and her)
WOW I only seen you once and you were supper I wish you the best
I have enjoyed our time together sweetie. I am so glad that we got to meet. Good luck in your new endeavor.

And always remember "you get the front seat" (sorry guys inside joke for me and her) Originally Posted by SUX
I have sincerely enjoyed getting to know you and have also enjoyed our time together....and remember....there's a very small possibility that it may only take 3 months and 1 day
WOW I only seen you once and you were supper I wish you the best Originally Posted by gamerfx
Thank you hun!!!
Wishing you the best!
Congrats. Too bad we never got to meet
take care!!!
Best of luck to you. You were a top provider and what this business should be about. It was a pleasure to know you and enjoy your company. Love.
Good luck out in Indy. Hope you enjoy the new job.