Mutaual Masturbation

Do many of you fine ladies like this type session? I mean something more on the sensual side with mutal touching, playing and getting each other off or maybe watching each other masturbate. I also like to see a woman using toys on herself. Anyone else?
Yes. It's a joy. Like your avatar!
I definately enjoy watching a lady touching and playing with herself. The more she acts like I'm not there the better, more of a voyeur type situation. It's a big turn on for me and of course will join in when I can't take anymore.
+1 here. There is nothing more beautiful to me than a lady climaxing. Whether I'm helping her or she is doing it herself.
Watching and helping, as well as providing a mutual visual for the ladies makes for a an awesome O and I love it......
hell yeahh babe....lets do it!!!
I would have to say that there is no way I could just sit there and WATCH you stroke your Cock.....I would be going crazy wanting to suck it...........slurp!!!
I engage in a lot of mutual masturbation when I am at my webcam job.

Ms. Athena-I know what you mean with wanting to suck it. Imagine if you were checking out that delicious hard cock on webcam. LOL!
I absolutely love mutual masturbation. Its like a slow strip tease really.. teasing not only yourself but the person you are with until you finally reach that climax.. joined in one passionate kiss as the electricity shoots through both your bodies until u collapse, breathless. Finally getting to enjoy the fruits of the others labor by lapping up all the juices until your partner is clean.. sign me up!
+1 ....
I think it's sexy to watch a man .... and another woman as well

There is a Mutual Masturbation club in Florida that a client told me about and I really want to check this place out!
Watching a woman is crazy hot!!! Gets me going
Watching a woman is crazy hot!!! Gets me going Originally Posted by soxfan
hmmmmmmm...note to self!
It's fun to watch and assist a woman get herself off for a while, but like most everyone else here I HAVE to join in. Nothing on this planet can replace the feeling of sliding into a tight wet pussy.

You guys are a bunch of pervs
I had the pleasure of this yesterday with a "civvie" lady. We had done the usual multi-position things and she got an O out of that. After tiring we decided to take a break and lay beside each other head to head. It wasn't long before she reached for me and began stroking. After a bit I changed to where we were laying head to toe. I began stimulating her while she stroked me. She was helpful in telling me what felt good and before long she had a fantastic O. Literally soaked the bed. She was embarrassed. I assured her that was the greatest compliment I could get.
I really love watching a woman pleasure herself. The best is to watch her bring herself to an O or two, then allow me to finish on her face. Hot!