Address: Harwood & Hurstview
Appointment Type: Spa
Activities: Massage, L1, L2 (covered with saran wrap), Full view NE, light SE
Session Length: 60
Fee: 65+100
Hair Length and Color: black, mid back
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Nationality: Korean
Physical Description: Nice looking late 30s asian, C cup with nice nips, firm legs and ass, trimmed bush
Recommendation: Yes
Gotta love that saran wrap action.....
"The problem with the Hurst spas...." No, it's not the uncertainty of who is working. "SARAN WRAP"? Really? For $165? Really? Thirty minutes with Eve is $140, and it's only 25 more minutes. Let's see. Eve or Saran Wrap? Whatever will I do?
I have heard that, I have had pretty good luck there
"The problem with the Hurst spas...." No, it's not the uncertainty of who is working. "SARAN WRAP"? Really? For $165? Really? Thirty minutes with Eve is $140, and it's only 25 more minutes. Let's see. Eve or Saran Wrap? Whatever will I do? Originally Posted by luv2luv
You feel better now?
You feel better now? Originally Posted by lonestardiablo
Hello... he needs another medal then he'll feel better.

but I agree if your commute takes you to Dallas then dont bother with the Bedford/Hurst Amps, but sometimes ya gotta do what ya gotta do. I always get a good massage and L1 at the hurst jack shacks when I cant make it to Dallas or a provider.
Saran wrap?! Whew, I thought only I had that AMP experience. My first time in. Jacksonville spa the girl did the same thing and we went all the way through L3. But I learned to bring my "own" on subsequent visits...