Let's hear it from the gent's what your Girl on Girl Fantasy

I will go first...My fantasy is a jar or peanut butter with Holly of Houston and Brooke wild!!!!

Alyssa
Forget the peanut butter.....bring oxygen and powerade!
The only girl on girl fantasy I have is if I'm involved!!!
Amber ( the Bodybuilder ) and Holly of Houston with plenty of water to keep the sets and reps going!!!
Oh yeah, Taylor Foxxe and Holly
first, sofia bitch slaps the cumslut into next week........then the cumslut sits on sofia's face like it is a chicken egg (but it won't hatch)............then sofia goes all eastern european on the cumslut.........then the cumslut takes a dump in the blue water............then they start pulling each others hair..........then I cum on both of their faces.........then they both whip out dicks bigger than mine.........then I wake up in a cold sweat
what about the dog?
what about the dog? Originally Posted by notanewbie
I still haven't found that little chihuahua fucker
he'll come back...they always do.
dearhunter desperately needs a grudge-fuck............
Girls?...........
Anyone?...........Chihuahuas are welcome too.
first, sofia bitch slaps the cumslut into next week........then the cumslut sits on sofia's face like it is a chicken egg (but it won't hatch)............then sofia goes all eastern european on the cumslut.........then the cumslut takes a dump in the blue water............then they start pulling each others hair..........then I cum on both of their faces.........then they both whip out dicks bigger than mine.........then I wake up in a cold sweat Originally Posted by dearhunter
Someones thought about that a time or 2 .. lol..
first, sofia bitch slaps the cumslut into next week........then the cumslut sits on sofia's face like it is a chicken egg (but it won't hatch)............then sofia goes all eastern european on the cumslut.........then the cumslut takes a dump in the blue water............then they start pulling each others hair..........then I cum on both of their faces.........then they both whip out dicks bigger than mine.........then I wake up in a cold sweat Originally Posted by dearhunter

yea... but how many times did they cum.
yea... but how many times did they cum. Originally Posted by simpleton
I have enough trouble keeping track of my pops...........when did I become responsible for keeping track of theirs........besides, that seems like a lot of extra work.........even in a nightmare
My 2 girl fantasy?!?

One in the kitchen cooking; the other ironing my slacks.

I will go first...My fantasy is a jar or peanut butter with Holly of Houston and Brooke wild!!!!

Alyssa Originally Posted by alyssa32
OK, an actual fantasy... gimme any two of those ladies and a can of Redi Whip!
Ooohh my fantasy is with carmelqtee milla and alexis YUMM!!!
I used to have a two girl fantasy... but it always ended with them cashing my social security check and pushing my walker down the stairs...