A question about premium access

I have been wondering. I know that for each review we are given 6 weeks of premium access. If I write a review today and then another in two weeks, do I, then, have ten weeks total or do I lose the four weeks from the previous review and start new at six weeks? I hope it's not like that, but I don't know.
It's cumulative, 6 weeks for each review. So as long as the reviews valid for approval, you will get 6 weeks today, and add on another 6 weeks when the 2nd review is approved for a total of 12 weeks of PA.
eholiday is correct. 4 reviews 24 wks ... 8 rev iews 48 wks and so forth.
And if you wanna keep track of your PA click on user cp under the main menu on the left. Under control panel on the left scroll done to miscellaneous and click on paid subscriptions. It will tell you your start date & expirationn date.
And if you wanna keep track of your PA click on user cp under the main menu on the left. Under control panel on the left scroll done to miscellaneous and click on paid subscriptions. It will tell you your start date & expirationn date. Originally Posted by Stick1969
Thanks Stick, I wondered where to find that. Seems that I'm good for another 3 years lol
Thanks Stick, I wondered where to find that. Seems that I'm good for another 3 years lol Originally Posted by ilovedatass
I wish I could take credit for where to find it, but there was a post on here a few years ago that I remembered. I went back to cut and paste.
Thanks Stick, I wondered where to find that. Seems that I'm good for another 3 years lol Originally Posted by ilovedatass
I'm set for another 26 months. Probably add another 6 weeks before this week is out...