Need someone to screen for me!

I am new to all of this and I fear that I may need to learn some about screening techniques more time to do so. I am willing to pay for my safety to a person who knows how to screen clients to make sure I am not "walking into a trap" so to say, whether legal or dangerous calls... if this is something you know how to do and think that you can help, please pm me and let me know. Thank you!!

I suggest getting in touch with Tia at MagnificMedia in the first instance - she could be exactly who you need. http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=662941

Best of luck!
I could help you with your screening
You might want to check out Samantha at Booker Babes. She's been screening for a long time, and she focuses only on screening, full-time. I'm sure she can provide you with some quality references from providers she's worked with who have been around a while.
I am brand new and I just started using Tia at Magnific Media & The Courtesan Concierge
She is patient and really seems to know her stuff Alluring Allison referred her to me
I am brand new and I just started using Tia at Magnific Media & The Courtesan Concierge
She is patient and really seems to know her stuff Alluring Allison referred her to me Originally Posted by SashaNoelle
Hey Sasha...glad your happyLet's have Lunch next week! ...
Yes I did refer Sasha to her ...she's awesome!

Between Tia's ads and her screening I get the most amazing clients.
Email Lani VIP. She's GREAT and alllllllllllllllllllllllll she does is screening. She use to work for NY Elites (which was a very high end agency as well) She does my screening. And she does NOT play. Lani is a member with every board AND with the hotels and LE working together, she on it.

You will be complete safe with her. I promise that. She has been my screen-er for yearsssss.
I higher recommend her. BUT Lani is selective. You have to be professional about what you're trying to do. Seriously, she GREAT!

This is her introduce email address. IF approved, she'll give you her professional one. Let her know that I sent you.

Lani VIP
lanivip@yahoo.com

Best!
I can def help you sweets if your still looking
I would love to help you. Feel free to check me out.

Hugs,
Juliette
Summernightz...
def think about Miss PK... shes been at this years and stays on top of her game. I can also help you...
Whatever you choose to do, stick with someone in YOUR CITY... as we all interact with the same guys mostly... I have a few suggestions for you... not going to broadcast them here. If interested PM me.