Phone: She will provide
Email Address: zadaknight@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://www.eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=44473
City: Baton Rouge
State: Louisiana
Address: Baton Rouge
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Wine, convo, REAL massage, BBBJ (a lot), DATY with a new toy, CG, ACG, Mish
Session Length: 3 Hours
Fee: $ X 7 + tip
Hair Length and Color: Blonde with highlights.
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Zada's showcase perfectly describes her physical appearance - she is a gorgeous no-drama momma with a butt that will make any man sell his soul to the devil to get!!

My first review on Zada i thought would be my last because I don't normally see the point in reviewing a girl multiple times. I knew that when I met her - I'd become a repeat client, she is just so cool. However, I thought I'd include this additional review since (a) Zada has a new incall and (b) this was my birthday!

So several weeks ago I'm thinking about who to see to celebrate my birthday with when Zada just PM's me out of the blue with a message that's like two words long ... "Hey You!" I'm like, what am I kidding myself for - there is only one girl I could possibly celebrate this birthday with! ZADA KNIGHT!!

Soooo ... this was a three hour date in her new incall in Baton Rouge. Let me tell you something - Zada has really outdone herself with this new incall location. It's upscale and very safe in a gated community and you can practically step out the back of her incall into an awesome swimming pool that she was excited to try out.

I'll put the rest of the details on our date into the RoS but for anyone who doesn't have premium access all I can say is ... well, if I lived in Baton Rouge and could see her every week - I would fall so deeply in love with her that a fully outfitted Marine Recon platoon wouldn't be able to pull me out of the "abyss of bliss"!

Recommendation
: Yes! Yes! Yes!
Nice review. Zada is one sexy lady
Zada is awesome!
Excellent review! Sounds like a great way to celebrate a Birthday. Next year on your birthday try a squirter. I think you'll change your mind.
Nice review.
  • jobim
  • 02-25-2013, 11:02 AM
What a great time!! I also had the pleasure of having her for my B-day years ago!! She is a real lady from head to toes! Glad you enjoyed your present!!