Traveling to ATL

• jl11
  • 02-26-2013, 12:06 AM
I have a few ATL trips set up in the next 6 months. Where are the best hobby areas? In past trips to the northern suburbs I've seen the SW motel scene in the upscale areas, but have never really looked into hobbying. Do providers do incalls mostly in the suburbs or in the downtown or midtown areas? Any local hotties for recommendation? I prefer tan brunette spinners.
I'm confused...you've seen SW in an "upscale area"??? Most ppl in the hobby that I know wouldn't consider an area with SW to be upscale...even up north. But, as for your question, there are many providers who provide an upscale location in Buckhead and the Perimeter Mall areas of Atlanta. There may be some in the city and further south or even further north...but that's where the majority are. I suggest you hop over to the oThER board...it's the thing in the A. Hope you find what you are looking for :-)
  • jl11
  • 03-04-2013, 09:10 PM
Where there's a Motel 6, there's bound to be a SW scene. Lol. I saw a couple working the corner next to one right off of 75. Of course this area was scaled down compared to Buckhead, but compared to the more upscale areas around here this area topped it.
I don't even wanna know where you were lol! But just as a general rule, Motels bad, Hotels better :-)