No Review Policy....No Longer!

As many of you may or may not know I have had a No Review Policy for the last 4 months. I just wanted to let all of the hobbyist know that it is now fine to post reviews. Thanks to all those who have been so supportive as I went through my custody battle. I am finally done! Yay!
Hope all went well for you.

A custody battle for me would be more like. You can have him. No, you not going to do that to me he's yours.
I went through my custody battle. I am finally done! Yay! Originally Posted by SexyGabrielle
Congratulations Gabrielle. That's one source of stress that you can finally put behind you.

Click it

I didn't get a chance to write my "Stairway to Heaven" review from a couple of months ago.
  • cnym
  • 07-02-2010, 08:12 PM
Gabrielle;
First off, Congratulations, hope you can put all this behind you.
I know that we have not seen each other for some time now, Welcome back
Bill
It was great seeing you last week. Thanks for the beer. I do miss the old incall. I'd write you a review, but everybody already knows you're the best. Get out there and kick some ass!
Congrats!
Congratulations Gabrielle!
i will write review soon. girls like this do not come around often do yourself and your penis a favor and treat yourself to this beauty at least once. you both desrve it.
Gabrielle;
First off, Congratulations, hope you can put all this behind you.
Bill Originally Posted by cnym
mmm... behind... mmmm.....
congrats girl!
  • Laker
  • 07-08-2010, 06:26 AM
Gabrielle

Congratulations MY Friend!! Is Great News!!
So glad it's done with! Congrats! Hope to see you soon...
Gabrielle - That's wonderful and well deserved news.