What's the skankiest strip bar you've ever been to?

There used to be Boom Boom in Amarillo also, not sure if it is still there.

Isn't the boom boom cabaret closed? i called the number for it that i found online and a girl answered, didn't sound like she worked in a strip joint

Is there anything there now or is the building just rotting away? Originally Posted by Rex
What city are you talking about? The Yellow Rose in Lubbock was Boyb.

I tended bar at The Yellow Rose when I was in college. It was rough as you say, but the guy that ran it was great to work for. No paychecks, payday was always in cash. Had a system where you were basically guaranteed a tip on each drink. Every draft you served made you a quarter, .50 on a pitcher. No bartenders stole from him. At night, the doorman had a handheld metal detector and scanned everyone entering.

Re: unmentionable substances. Used to see illicit use in the keg room by employees. Originally Posted by budrn
  • Rex
  • 07-04-2013, 04:02 PM
There used to be Boom Boom in Amarillo also, not sure if it is still there. Originally Posted by Tex9401
I was talking about the one in lubbock, just so you dont get confused, didn't know there was one in amarillo
In Lubbock, It started as Yellow Rose, then Boom Boom, Then Jagaurs, then got by Rick's Cabernet Corp which owns all the Jagaurs' in Texas now.

I was talking about the one in lubbock, just so you dont get confused, didn't know there was one in amarillo Originally Posted by Rex
Yes, was a Yellow Rose and Boom Boom in Amarillo. I am not sure if they are still open now . I was doing month long projects in Amarillo back in 07 to 09. There was five SC in Amarillo back then.
El Paso had at one time, don't know about now, a place called H&H club very near where Montana an Pasano meet. It was BYOB an the ladies were probably 4-6's then a 8-9 came on stage. When she finished dancing she came off stage to thank everyone who had tipped her. Well an invite upstairs was offered an accepted, now things were not great but ok downstairs, upstairs looked like a war zone an had a sticky film with each step of the floor. Decided to get my happy behind out of there an as I pulled on to the street the cops raided the place, the news said they were involved in a multitude of activities!
The girls at the High Horse Salloon in Norman, OK were known to make change out of their pussy. Pulled out dollar bills like Kleenex-the place was closed down years ago but it was fun while it lasted........
Went to Yellow Rose once during the week. Only 3 customers, so I had about 5 girls at my table since I was the only one tipping. Never went to vip. But that night I got a table dance over on the corner couch from 3 naked girls who took turns trying to smother me [and not with tits} as I sat there. Had a lot of fun as it all turned out.
Went to the Red Dog in OKC when I was 18 with a high school buddy of mine. We thought we were all the shit. Metal detector at the door. Two girls were on stage doing it ass to ass with a double headed dildo. We slapped each other 5 and thought we were in hog heaven.
Yellow Rose in Lubbock was pretty rough when I lived there too. Just like everybody said. The Naked Harem in El Paso, got my first 'extras' there back in the late 80s. Dirty was the best way to describe that place.
Beavers in AMarillo was pretty cool when it first opened with the velvet upholstered chairs, but 10 years later with no cleaning, those chairs are what you would call edgy.
Ah... The Naked Harem. Had some fucked up nights there with my buddies! lol I remember going to one of the backrooms with this incredibly hot redheaded spinner. The couch was so nasty I stood when she was gave me a bj. Good times...
There was a place in Olongopo, Philipines when I was in the navy. You could {forbidden subject- CK} on the top floor, visit the girls on the 2nd floor, and watch the craziness on the ground floor. Snake dancers, Peso show (stacked coins on bottle and the girl would take them in her snatch) bj under table, this place was wild.
It was the evilest place I ever saw in my life. Was thrown out and my life was threatened if I ever came back. Never heat the coins up with your lighter!
Mr. Thom, The Neepa Hut in Angeles City near Clark Air Base had similar shows. I saw a girl smoke a cigarette in her ass, one inerserted 5 different colored ping pong balls inside her snatch and people in the crowd called out the color and she would squirm and shoot it out (went 5 for 5). A a girl inserted a hotdog and cut it in half, shooting it across the stage (a drunk Marine ate it)! There was more, mostly stuff I would not believe if I did not see it myself. Girls or Little Brown Fuck Machines (LBFMs to USAF guys) were $15 to take home from the bar until 1:00pm the next day by paying their $15 "Bar fine" (pronounced bar-pine in Phiilipino-English. Beer was 35 cents....God I miss the P.I.!
Mr. Thom, The Neepa Hut in Angeles City near Clark Air Base had similar shows. I saw a girl smoke a cigarette in her ass, one inerserted 5 different colored ping pong balls inside her snatch and people in the crowd called out the color and she would squirm and shoot it out (went 5 for 5). A a girl inserted a hotdog and cut it in half, shooting it across the stage (a drunk Marine ate it)! There was more, mostly stuff I would not believe if I did not see it myself. Girls or Little Brown Fuck Machines (LBFMs to USAF guys) were $15 to take home from the bar until 1:00pm the next day by paying their $15 "Bar fine" (pronounced bar-pine in Phiilipino-English. Beer was 35 cents....God I miss the P.I.! Originally Posted by TXCatHerder
We may have a winner. LMAO
I was in Olongopo-Subic off and on for 2 months and the LBFM's were wild, at least to an 18 year old squid from Okla. After trying them all out, or so it seemed, I found a nice lady, older than me, who decided that I was nice and took me in for a couple of weeks. My shipmate also tried to fix me up with the family virgin, to bring home. Didn't fall for that, although she was really pretty.
The Bar fine in" O" was about $20. Its all that sea pay. 7 Peso's to the Dollar.
Subic City was where all the WILD stuff happened. I stayed out of there, mostly.
The Naked Harem. God I used to love that place.
There was a place across the border I think it was called the blackjack, we were barhopping and decided to have a beer in there, nasty, dingy, best girl there was a 5. we sat front and center of stage, to finish our beer, when the waiter comes up to us and asks if any of us would like to come on stage with the next gal, naturally we were more than a little reluctant and said no but the military guy next to us was more than happy to jump on there, the girl strips and dances with the guy and all of a sudden girl takes his pants off and starts giving him a bbbj on stage right in front of us, dont think I ever chugged a beer so fast. I think this one takes the cake, Cab is on the list too but being the first ever strip club I ever went to it holds a place dear to my heart lol.