Address: edited location-too specific-Torito
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Kissing, bbbj (to her), cbj (to me), anal
Session Length: 60 min
Fee: 140
Hair Color and Length: brown past shoulders
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Looks like her pics. Colombian. In person she has Cameron Diaz lips, very sexy! She's completely passable and has a tight toned body to match. B cup, maybe up to small C breasts. 6-7 inch tool. Clean shaven.
Recommendation: Yes
Great Review and thanks for the vivid ROS. Incredible good price as well! Thanks also to TC for the hot pics!
she could make a man change his mind!
I will be the 1st MAN to say it...this review goes in the "other" section!
I will be the 1st MAN to say it...this review goes in the "other" section! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
....and so, what section is it in?
  • BLM69
  • 03-03-2013, 03:08 PM
I will be the 1st MAN to say it...this review goes in the "other" section! Originally Posted by baldbrotha
With a "TS" warning for us straight guys, I thought i was going to read about some pussy, instead its sausage action.
Any section except the pussy section!
With a "TS" warning for us straight guys, I thought i was going to read about some pussy, instead its sausage action. Originally Posted by biglatinmale
I see the point, the title could have been more clear but any alleged 'straight' guy, once he started to read the Review, he surely had the option of clicking off early and go to something else. All IMHO, of course!
Maybe one of the Mod's will be kind enough to add Ts before Nicole's name.
I was also surprised when I opened and began reading the review.

That said, after several debates ... it is definitely in the correct forum.
thanks captain very nice. thanks tom pis of the white oufit excellent.captain keep up the good work and disregard inane comments from those brain stems
Im guessing Nicole is full functioning, I wanna find one who allows BBBJNQBS on her. not so much interested in FS
So you bbbj him but he only cbj you?