Lookin for a great ass

Hey ladies I am lookin gor a provider with a great ass and who loves to have it eaten. I sm from OK. So please be from OK or Tx. Thank.
I am a Houston based provider and will be visiting OKC in a week or two.
I will let you decide if you think my ass qualifies. Best of Luck

XoXo
Nicki Vixxen
Stooge - Nicky Vixenn's ass more than qualifies.
Be careful Stooge, Don't let Mistress Nicky tie you down or she may make you munch that ass for hours without coming up for air..
Thanks Guys
Be careful Stooge, Don't let Mistress Nicky tie you down or she may make you munch that ass for hours without coming up for air.. Originally Posted by Kinky Boy
Oh, he should be so lucky.

I bet being queened by Mistress Nicky would be an unforgettable experience!
lol--Nicky does have a sexy ass!!

I may be 50,but I do admit that I still have a sweet ass! Be your way in april or may!
Stooge - Nicky Vixenn's ass more than qualifies. Originally Posted by CajunGent

Based on her showcase....I completely agree!!!!
Nicky need to get to Okc. Nicky pm me yours is full
@huskerz101 - I'm messaging you now.

Thank all you guys! Ya'll are great!
From the looks of her showcase i would munch everything on Niky!!!
Met Nicky for the first time last night. Her pictures do not do her ass justice. It is superb and needs to be devoured on a daily basis.
Stooge...if she come to OKC do not, I repeat, do not miss an opportunity to see her for yourself.
Met Nicky for the first time last night. Her pictures do not do her ass justice. It is superb and needs to be devoured on a daily basis.
Stooge...if she come to OKC do not, I repeat, do not miss an opportunity to see her for yourself. Originally Posted by 74comet
Nicky is in DFW?
Nope.....I was in Houston for business.
Nope.....I was in Houston for business. Originally Posted by 74comet
Lucky bastard.