GRAND OPENING - Peaceful Mind Spa in Dallas

Announcing the grand opening of a new AMP in downtown Dallas on Monday the 4th!

Peaceful Mind Spa
2019 N Henderson Ave (1 mile east of 75)
Dallas, TX 75206
(469) 334 0115

Former location of Fuji Spa, (I think that was the name, been closed about a year) Under New Management

Open 9am - 3am Every day!

Small parking in front and big open lot across the street (vacant business)

3 young Korean girls to start, more coming soon!

They were still under construction when I stopped by. Unfortunately none of the girls were there so no descriptions yet...maybe tonight. But its very clean, new beds and 2 shower rooms...no waiting around in a towel for someone else to get finished a lengthy B2B like some places!

Check it out!
i forget the ladies name who owns it, but she also manages Hometown Spa, she said a while back she was going to open it back
The Dr.
  • TAZ
  • 03-03-2013, 03:52 PM
Dr. Lee
Is this going to include the regular AMP rates?
Standard AMP rates...40/100 for a half hour (140) and 60/140 (200) for the hour. house/girl rates.
I heard that Kara and Rose from Red Rose Spa would be moving to this location this Thursday. Plus they're supposed to have some new girls there.
I'm glad to hear that Kara is moving. I've grown very tired of all the crap pulled at Red Rose.
North Henderson? Is this where all the new bars and restaurants have been popping up in the past couple years?

Interesting.
Yep, and a few blocks from a school. Hope they are successful.
that was the location of Dallas Spa.
bobbi from June's Tan [on w. mockingbird] opened it up years ago.
then she left and someone opened a spa in there.
then it closed.
all told, both locations were open for several years when i had a gig downtown. talk about a nice lunch break or on-the-way-home break!!

the location is west of McMillian [where Louie's Lounge and the Slip In are located] and east of Capitol [where Capitol Pub and the sushi place are]. it's less than 1/2 mile east of the now closed Bonham elementary. and way less than 1/2 mile NW of the JFK Learning Center.

I heard that Kara and Rose from Red Rose Spa would be moving to this location this Thursday. Plus they're supposed to have some new girls there. Originally Posted by dallasguy972
Well Rose gave me access to a real picture, enjoy she gave me the link I'll share with you guys this is really her! She'll be there tomorrow

Well Rose gave me access to a real picture, enjoy she gave me the link I'll share with you guys this is really her! She'll be there tomorrow

Originally Posted by dallasguy972

Meh sorry about that guys Rose is staying at Red Rose, but Kara and CiCi are headed to this new location.
Bummer, Cici is moving? I hate that, she is one of my favorites and RR is a short drive. I can't see myself driving to downtown though.
Anyone been to this new location yet?