Return this Hugo to his maker

Hugu Chavez, Venezuelan strongman, communist, and good friend of Sean Penn, has died today in disgustingly dirty bed. At long last the Venezuelan people have chance at freedom.
Who was his maker anyway?
Hugu Chavez, Venezuelan strongman, communist, and good friend of Sean Penn, has died today in disgustingly dirty bed. At long last the Venezuelan people have chance at freedom. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
Depends on who the new strongman is.
Hugu Chavez, Venezuelan strongman, communist, and good friend of Sean Penn, has died today in disgustingly dirty bed. At long last the Venezuelan people have chance at freedom.
Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
hey congrats CC... i think you had him in the Death Pool
Thank you. I'll be sending the account info so everyone can wire their money.
Well, thank God we've gotten rid of another piece of dirt from the face of the earth.

. . . But why in God's name is that even older fossil, Castro still hanging around?

But the Democrats LIKE Chavez!

THE Democrats? I thought he was a shithead.

But at least you're LYING again!

Looks like the REPUBLICANS liked Chavez too! Used him in a smear campaign against POTUS in Florida, which, BTW, trended Obama!. Well another boogie man is dead. What are YOU gonna do, Wingnuts?

Remember this?

http://www.americanthinker.com/blog/...go_chavez.html
It's not Romney's fault that Chavez liked Obama.
Who was his maker anyway? Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
He was made by RONCO, lol.
i guess he really did like him
WTF is going to his funeral.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I wonder what they are saying. Chavez is probably saying " It's sure good to see you". I just want to wrap my lips around your cock. Obama says " Oh yes you can" But first give me a kiss.