Dallas Ladies...Are you tired of boring photos?

If so, you owe it to yourself to make an investment in your web image and schedule a shoot with Redcellphoto.com. I create professional images with an average turn time of 4-6 hours.

Below are examples of my recent work:

For questions, please pm or e-mail me at info@redcellphoto.com
Attached Images File Type: jpg _DSC4990web.jpg (139.9 KB, 343 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5062retweb.jpg (287.6 KB, 337 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5108retweb.jpg (142.0 KB, 336 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5128web.jpg (148.6 KB, 337 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5132web.jpg (147.7 KB, 335 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5134retweb.jpg (262.8 KB, 335 views) File Type: jpg _DSC5141web.jpg (273.6 KB, 330 views)
For April specials, please send me an pm or email me at info@redcellphoto.com
I don't understand how professional photographers can forget to photoshop stretchmarks
Damn....
some providers dont like their photos photoshoped. i want you to see exacly what your getting when you come see me
@Zabrina I didn't forget anything. I could easily have removed every mark, stray hair, or wrinkle and made them "perfect". To me, a beautiful girl with flat lighting who has had every flaw removed looks to good to be true and or plastic. For this shoot, my goal was to convey a mood so I played with shadow and light fall-off and the girls did a fantastic job with their expressions.

As opposed to wondering why I didn't "photoshop stretchmarks", perhaps you should ask yourself if your photos are half as sexy as these.

redcellphoto.com
Nice work dude, if only the girls would understand the real pics will work and let the guy make his choice. she does not need to be perfec only real.
+1 skirt chaser!
Great photos here and very real . Fab job of lighting, capturing the moments etc.
The ladies attitudes are as hot as their bodies -total package conveyed in the photos. IMHO.
Please email or pm for May specials
I can't recommended red cell photo enough! He is a wonderful photographer !
My doubles Partner and myself need photos and will be in dallas this week please pm me with your specials. Wow I think that's the first time i got to say that. LOL