OBAMA'S LEFT WING JUDICAL APPOINTMENT - HALLIGAN - HALTED

By GOP Senators Sessions and others.............thank you.

Caitlain Halligan would have been disastrous on the bench in the DC Circuit Court. She had a well-documented record of advocating extreme positions on constitutional issues, pushing legal arguments beyond what most would think was reasonable; especially cases involving Second Amendment gun rights, abortion, the death penalty, and others.
By GOP Senators Sessions and others.............thank you.

Caitlain Halligan would have been disastrous on the bench in the DC Circuit Court. She had a well-documented record of advocating extreme positions on constitutional issues, pushing legal arguments beyond what most would think was reasonable; especially cases involving Second Amendment gun rights, abortion, the death penalty, and others. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh....you mean like almost all the Republican appointees to the federal bench for the last 25 years?
I agree; Robert's has been a major disappointment; pushing legal arguments beyond what most think reasonable.

Republican presidents have a horrible track record in getting judicial nominees who are faithful to the constitution.....Robert's and Souter to name 2 of many.
I agree; Robert's has been a major disappointment; pushing legal arguments beyond what most think reasonable.

Republican presidents have a horrible track record in getting judicial nominees who are faithful to the constitution.....Robert's and Souter to name 2 of many. Originally Posted by Whirlaway
Oh, I was thinking more like Clarence Thomas, Samuel Alito and Antonin Scalia.
  • WTF
  • 03-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Good Lord anybody that disagrees with the Tea Pukes position is extreme. In there pea brains. Elections have consequences.

That is WTF I am trying to get CC to understand. The Constitution means WTF the people interpreting it means it says. Not WTF us peon's think it means.

It is a great document...If you are the one in charge of interpreting it!

"Robert's" what?