Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: Massage, NE, SE, CFS
Session Length: 30
Fee: 40+100
Hair Length and Color: Long Black
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Asian
Physical Description: Slender with a firm body. B cup. Tattoo on stomach. Shaved. About 5'5 tall. She is the girl in the pictures but she looks much better in person. Hard for me to tell her age. Her face looked older than her tight body. She has a pleasing personality.
Recommendation: Yes
no link in review??????
Is this her ?

http://dallas.backpage.com/BodyRubs/...re-26/11571090 Originally Posted by WalkerTx
Yes.

I went and saw her today. I am not going to bother with a separate review because it is identical to the OP. The only thing I would counter is... I am not sure if she has had a kid in the past or not, but she has a small stomach pouch, everything is tight. Also, add a tramp-stamp to the tat list.

Any chance of CBJ?
convenience is king,,,,,,i live around marsh and forest,,,its a buffet of sin around here,,,used to live up north never really left a neighborhood amp feeling like it was a awesome experience,,,,,sure didn't keep me from going!!!!!this one will be different,,,,ya right,,,,u may have found a diamond in the ruff,,,
Any chance of CBJ? Originally Posted by rockhardnready101
I am guessing you don't have BCD access The short answer is yes.
convenience is king,,,,,,i live around marsh and forest,,,its a buffet of sin around here,,,used to live up north never really left a neighborhood amp feeling like it was a awesome experience,,,,,sure didn't keep me from going!!!!!this one will be different,,,,ya right,,,,u may have found a diamond in the ruff,,, Originally Posted by kevint747
I agree. I had someone else I was going to see today but this one is 2mi from my house so that settled that...
That's awesome!

Is she at an AMP place or a typical notel?
Private apartment.
Hey Walker, yep that is the correct link. Yep, private apt. Yep, she is from China. Yes, I think she is worth the visit.
  • kynas
  • 03-15-2013, 05:31 PM
She looks interesting Is DATY avaible?

Thanks for the help Joe