Who celebrating steak & BJ day

Anybody celebrating Streak and BJ day
http://www.steakandbj.org/
Any lady's running and specials lol
By only extreme coincidence, I have a lunch date with a new Lady on the 14th. For me, it is Taco And BJ Day.

Old but funny Joke: If God did not want men to eat p--sy, he wouldn't have made it look like a Taco!!
LOL, When will it become a federal holiday.LOL.
Anybody celebrating Streak and BJ day
http://www.steakandbj.org/
Any lady's running and specials lol Originally Posted by Aztecking69
My favorite day ... And yep specials to beat all specials !!!! Just keep a look out
Yea buddy my favorite holiday
Did you guys not get the memo ... it's now ... Steak and CBJ day
ROTFLMAO!!!!

Did you guys not get the memo ... it's now ... Steak and CBJ day Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
I do, at home. Personally, I prefer it to Valentine's day. I'd rather have a steak than a discount box of chocolates anyway, even if I DO have to cook it myself.
Did you guys not get the memo ... it's now ... Steak and CBJ day Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Of course, the Holiday can be celibrated by only one action, not requiring a restaurant.

Tube Steak and BJ Day!!
ME!

I bought a ribeye and have when working my YOGA all year...I can now get the perfect position for the bj. This is gonna be great!
Eating steak and getting a BJ by the waitress at Hooters at the same time...that would be awesome : )
ME!

I bought a ribeye and have when working my YOGA all year...I can now get the perfect position for the bj. This is gonna be great! Originally Posted by notanewbie
Don't forget to light some candles to set the mood. Sometimes you just gotta romance yourself. How ever you celebrate just make sure you get your meat on someone's grill
How ever you celebrate just make sure you get your meat on someone's grill Originally Posted by Aztecking69
well played!
I am celebratin with extra desert, and at least twice that day.....but only one steak...lol