City: Abilene
State: Texas
Address: Off 20 {Too descriptive- staff}
Appointment Type: Incall
Did the Appointment take place at the agreed-upon time?: Yes
Activities: CBJ, K9, CG, Breast Worship, Convo
Session Length: HH
Fee: $.2
Hair Length and Color: Dark Brown/Black, Pulled up, but approximately shoulder length.
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is a very tiny, tight spinner with a great ass. When I say tiny, I mean under 100 pounds. No tattoos that I saw, mole on her face. Nice A cups.
Recommendation: Yes
Dude. Thanks For TOFTT. The thread you posted could not be found. ???
No problem. Message me if you need any more info. Glad to contribute.
Wow... So I read reviews here and reviews on TER... the TER reviews were less than stellar but I thought I would give her a whirl anyway. I am out on the road so I texted her about a hh Incall in Midland. I texted her asking if it would be ok to get a shower (I have my own towel, shampoo and soap) since I am out on the road and get sweaty and road grime etc. Never got an answer back from her. When I got to Midland she directed me back 3 miles opposite direction and when I called her she told me that I could not take a shower and hung up... every time I spoke to her she kept repeating her rates etc... like we had not spoke before. This girl is either {forbidden subject - CK} or she just does not care about running it as a business.

Two thumbs down and you guys need to quit kissing provider ass. Pretty sure there is a lot better out here than this airhead.