Here from 4pm 3/29-noon 3/30 - reviewed!

I am a fun, sensual woman who enjoys the company of a gentleman, laughter, conversation leading to a smoldering climax, pillow talk, and a tender goodbye until we meet again. I am in this world because it delights me, gives me a devious secret that keeps me smiling at work, and allows me to meet some remarkable people.
You are a gentleman who has achieved many of his goals and is looking to share an hour or two with a nonjudgmental woman who you can talk to about what is going on in the world and then press gently into the bed, enter slowly at first, then with increasing passion.

If you are looking for the above and a sophisticated but easy-going, experienced woman who, in her early 40s, is old enough to see the world with mature eyes and perpetually young enough to show you a deliciously naughty time, we maybe a good match.

I will be visiting soon and invite you to contact me now to say hello and talk about the possibility of meeting. If you are a P411 member with okays, there are no additional screening requirements.

I am looking forward to meeting a maximum of three gentlemen during my visit. I want to savor my visit and return again and again over time.

I look forward to meeting you,

Celeste Michelle