ISO a mechanic

I need to find someone who knows Cadillacs very well. I would appreciate someone who is willing to keep me informed and be honest with any and all problems they find.
Please PM, email or call me.
What yr?
98 Eldorado Northstar V8 4.6 litre 123K miles
Does anyone have any suggestions for an honest mechanic?
Those Northstar engines are a bitch. It's a big v8 engine mounted sideways. Being that you're a squirter you should install a hydro cell engine and you can fuel it up yourself
Yes I do but the mechanic is in AR. That's the only reason I didn't mention it to ya babe. However with that big ass car, you do have your own Rolling Incall!!
I heard its a piece of crap... Avoid...Or sell it if you have one.
I wish it didn't have an aluminum engine, they don't build them like they used to. But she has been a good mode of transportation and I have a very sentimental attachment to her. I want to exhaust all options before I let her go. Which may be inevitable, in the future. I certainly don't want to wind up with a lawn ornament!
Nicolet: Inbox, sweetheart.

Sorry for the duplicate PMs. This G****M website! AAAAAAGH!
LOL! Thank you OHD, I got it!
Frickin' web-site is hanging up all the time! When I change pages, or hit "send" on a PM. Driving me NUTS.
That engine I believe uses dex-cool antifreeze.It's a known fact with those engine head gaskets blowing between 130k-150k. The dex-cool causes those older made gaskets to deteriorate faster than green antifreeze
They usually blow well before 130k, but when they redo the gaskets its a different material or lining to make it not happen again, but then after u fix that part of it u have that shitty torque converter and or transmission to change , and thats why pre-2000 they are worthless, but when running right they are nice to drive,
The problem isn't w/an all-aluminum engine: GM first put one in a Buick Special in 1963 or 1964 (a 300 cid or 5.6l V8) & GM were the ones who really made good all-aluminum, or in some cases, aluminum block w/cast-iron valves & heads, or vice-versa w/a cast-iron block & aluminum valves & heads, for many years. As you say, some years they care about quality, some years they don't.