Happy Birthday Bluff City Guy!!!!!

Happy birthday babe!!!{hopeyou have a wild day}

Thanksforbeing such a sweet helpful board friend{and for yesterday...wink/wink}!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have the same bday? Whoo hoo! Naughty birthday wishes BCG! To you and to me!
Happy birthday babe!!!{hopeyou have a wild day}

Thanksforbeing such a sweet helpful board friend{and for yesterday...wink/wink}!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by DallasRain
Awwwwwww... Thank you for being such a wonderful birthday present, even if I had to give you to myself a day early.

Actually I was keeping that information on the D/L; once you get to having as many birthdays as I have had (53 and counting), you sort of stop wanting to make a fuss over them.

Now, in a couple hours, off to Hot Springs to indulge in my second favorite deadly sin: gluttony.

Cheers,

bcg
We have the same bday? Whoo hoo! Naughty birthday wishes BCG! To you and to me! Originally Posted by Nina Rae
You. Me. Tom Hanks. Kelly McGillis. O.J. Simpson... (OK, I didn't say that everyone with a 7/9 birthday is a great person...)

Happy b-day to you, too. I think I'm going to have to run down to Baton Rouge sometime so we can celebrate it together. Pity we'll have to wait at least a year for that.

BTW, you .sig:
32 So.2d 77
Mind telling me the significance of that? I recognize the citation to the Southern Reporter, Second Series (in a previous lifetime, bcg used to malpractice law) but I don't have a law library handy (defined = "within walking distance") and I'm too lazy to run downtown to either the Shelby County or University of Memphis law libraries. PM if for some reason the story's not fit for public discussion.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: Just read your website. DEFINITELY I want to come to BR and have a naughty birthday party... just the two of us. Sound good to you?
Happy Birthday!! Happy Birthday, have a good day!
Happy Birthday BCG. And to find out I'm older than you. No more old joke OK. Have a good one.
You. Me. Tom Hanks. Kelly McGillis. O.J. Simpson... (OK, I didn't say that everyone with a 7/9 birthday is a great person...)

Happy b-day to you, too. I think I'm going to have to run down to Baton Rouge sometime so we can celebrate it together. Pity we'll have to wait at least a year for that.

BTW, you .sig:
Mind telling me the significance of that? I recognize the citation to the Southern Reporter, Second Series (in a previous lifetime, bcg used to malpractice law) but I don't have a law library handy (defined = "within walking distance") and I'm too lazy to run downtown to either the Shelby County or University of Memphis law libraries. PM if for some reason the story's not fit for public discussion.

Cheers,

bcg

PS: Just read your website. DEFINITELY I want to come to BR and have a naughty birthday party... just the two of us. Sound good to you? Originally Posted by bluffcityguy
Baby, you can come down to Baton Rouge any time you like! I'll be happy to show you my "bluffs" and enjoy a private party with just us two. Bring your seatbelt though...definite curves up ahead!

As for my signature, yes its a reference to the Southern Reporter...just not the way you think. Until today: 32 So. 2d 77 was "my" citation. I was 32, born in 77. Hee hee. I'm gonna have to change that to "33".

Glad you liked my site. You're welcome to sign up (only email required) and get updates on what's new with me. Lots of pics to enjoy and that's the first place I post them. See you there!
Happy Birthday my friend!! Have a great trip and time in Hot Springs!
Happy Birthday, BCG . . . Sounds like you got the candle on your cake lit in the best possible fashion . . .
Happy bday nina babe!!! Have sexy fun!!!

BCG you don't look a day over 45!!!!!
Glad you enjoyed...I did{but i forgot the cake & ice cream...lol}!!!

have fun in HSprings
Thanks everyone.

Dallas you're too kind. I definitely believe I look every one of my 53 years (if not more).

Ok, I'm gonna fess up. I went to Hot Springs to spend the weekend with my girlfriend. Her name's Lucy, and the attached picture is of her.

Cheers,

bcg (what can I say? I love curvy girls! )
Happy Birthday Bluff City and Nina Rae,

"Inside every older person is a younger person - wondering what the hell happened."
Yes I offer my belated wishes BCG and NR!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Busy I am for all the wrong reasons,lol... and I regretfullly missed your day ...I hope you enjoyed your endevours in HS BCG and pretty miss NinaR I checked your site..your one hot lady !!! Hope you enjoyed your 33rd!!! Best wishes to alllll!!
Yes I offer my belated wishes BCG and NR!!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY !! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Busy I am for all the wrong reasons,lol... and I regretfullly missed your day ...I hope you enjoyed your endevours in HS BCG and pretty miss NinaR I checked your site..your one hot lady !!! Hope you enjoyed your 33rd!!! Best wishes to alllll!! Originally Posted by chrissy
My endeavours in HS? Mostly enjoying my second favorite deadly sin... gluttony!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Don't feel bad about missing it; I was trying to keep it on the D/L but Dallas let the cat out of the bag. But I'll forgive her because she was such a wonderful birthday present to myself...

Cheers,

bcg
Happy (belated) B'day, BCG. have fun on the mini vaca.