Address: Eldorado Pkwy at Hart Rd., 75068
Appointment Type: Incall
Activities: Full body undraped massage with L1
Session Length: 1 hour
Fee: $60 + $40 for L1
Hair Color and Length: Brunette to shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Sarah is a beautiful light skinned girl/woman from Columbia. Her accent is to die for, very sexy to me. Fantastic body, that is her in her ad pictures.
Recommendation: Yes
Nice find. Thanks for the review.
  • OFF
  • 04-03-2013, 10:54 AM
Nice review, I wish she worked a little further south.
was she cool with you putting this up? seems like the fact she put her backpage add n therapeutic/massage and not body rub meant she didnt want to get this perception. If you were worried that she may be hounded i also think it would have been good judgment not to put this review up for all to see
was she cool with you putting this up? seems like the fact she put her backpage add n therapeutic/massage and not body rub meant she didnt want to get this perception. If you were worried that she may be hounded i also think it would have been good judgment not to put this review up for all to see Originally Posted by savedbythebell
Even though it is in the therapeutic section, there is no LMT number, no claim to be an LMT, Sarah is probably not her real name, the phone number shows very little on Google (probably a hobby phone only), she does not take blocked or restricted calls, does not see black men.....this all doesn't sound like an LMT

,,,most of the therapeutic section is littered with AMP ads and her ad reads like a body rub ad...

Unless they post a license number which is required by law for an LMT to advertise...there shouldn't be any reason not to post about them here.