Cum play with this native sqaw and let my tonsils tickle your cock, specials, discounts, and more. I dont disappoint, cum get satisfied by shayla84. No drama, and satifaction guarenteed!!!!

Ok boys so every once in a while I look to try new things just to see how they go so I am adding new things to my menu.

They are role playing,fetishes, or obsessions if you like to play a woman and want me to please you while calling you my sexy bitch or maybe your looking for a mother figure and want to be a baby and just wants a play mate, I can oblige. This is something new but I don't like putting limits on things, I want to play with everyone so to do that I need to let everyone know that if you just haven't found anyone to do this or felt weird to show anyone, you don't have to be anymore, Shaylas here to service you.

I am also always available to you gents that just have that little bit of time while sneaking away from work or home and just need a quick release, for a good Bng whether its a bng (15 min) or a hh bng, I love to be face fucked and love to let my tonsils tickle the tip of your cock.

I am also always available for some nice GFE time, let me make you feel like the manly man that you are, let me worship you and your cock and make you feel like your the king.
I am doing HH and HR specials, and discounting 100.00 off dinner dates (4 hour).
Don't miss out on one of the best oral providers in Austin, and I say that with confidence because its something that I love and so I know I do it well.

Look forward to playing with you and your cocks this week!!!

Have a safe and fun week

I do have week packages available please pm for more info