Ball gags...

Who uses ball gags?

I don't like them...too much drool.

I like using my ample breasts with my pink nipples as gags.
And, they're easier to clean up too♥
I'm not a huge fan of the drool either, but the humiliation does have a certain sting...

I don't really have the option of not using them though. I do as I'm told and a ball gag is certainly not a hard limit of mine.
Im not much into them, better to have the mouth open and available for filling
I have a ball gag with a dildo on the end and have used it once in a session. There was a lot of drool, and it was slightly uncomfortable, but it was also a big turn on to have her riding the dildo while I was wearing it, and I also used it while she was lying down to fuck her, and put a finger in her ass at the same time. I think she loved it, so I am more than willing to use it with her. I would however like to have her use a pair of her wet panties and a stocking as a gag sometime.
I use them, and have them used on me, but my mouth always ends up hurting from opening my jaw so wide for that long :-) so I'm not a huge fan...
I love 'em! From ball gags, to inflatable gags, to panties and duct tape (a toy in of itself?), I always enjoy this, along with some bondage or restraints.

And I'll admit I've always wanted to try the outward dildo gag with a Dominant Woman...
Restraint play is a lot of fun with the right partner. Gags can be a fun part of this play but there is the drool factor.
OK, I hate the sensation and I hate the mess of a ball gag (or worse, ring or spider gags.)

But, the mind fuck of being gagged is SOOO worth it, in the right situation. My favorite gag... a woman's panties. Comfortable, neat, EFFECTIVE and still quite humiliating. If she really wants to fuck with my head - her socks but I definitely prefer the taste of pussy to foot.
I find that ball Gags are used for punishment, humiliation, or to put the sub into a mindset of a sexual object to be used. The drool issue enforces that, and thus, I like it. Make them talk through it, or try and lick from around it.

Spider gags don't have the drool issue, but have more humiliation associated with them.
Love them! The drool is kind of the point, no? Something one normally wouldn't do and leave unattended, they have no choice about once gagged. Loss of control is an important component of the psychological aspect of BDSM, IMO.
I use them.
Love them, love the drool. Use them only on occasion and even then, one can only wear them for a limited time due to jaw strain. Inflatable gags on the other hand.....