Who are your "ledgends"...

Fun topic meant to be light hearted and insightful.

For me, Reese Foster for sure, I can't say enough good about this amazing lady. She's smart, fun, and makes you feel right at home. I have had a number of ladies that want to talk trash about each other (hope its not an ongoing issue) but Reese never has anything bad to say about anyone. Drama free right here guys!

I recently got to meet Italianaprincess and she is another one that focuses on service above all others. If you are in need of a massage you need to see her.

As you can guess I'm in the fort worth area but I'd love to hear about those beautiful Dallas ladies too.
Always like this topic when it comes up. You have a great start with Reese and IP , both among the best.

Going back a few years, Taylor4ply was an amazing time and truly a legend for a long time.

CatieMae, MsHoneyRose are right there....I think Autumn Spring qualifies and though I just met her, I'm gonna ad Emily Ezell.

Honorable mention to Candace of fw, who makes the list for her skills and personality. Yeah, she no-showed me at times, but make- up time was always hot!

Almost forgot one....Stiletto Kitty was at the same time one of the sweetest women you could ever meet, but one of the naughtiest and best times you could have!
If you are defining legends as drama free ladies. I would say Kendall4U, Spikebaby, Laura Lynn, Autumn Spring, and Italian Princess are all awesome drama free ladies.
Reese will come up more than any other; no surprise.

Jessica UTR, without question
And Bliss of DFW, newer, but a legend in the making.
If you are defining legends as drama free ladies. I would say Kendall4U, Spikebaby, Laura Lynn, Autumn Spring, and Italian Princess are all awesome drama free ladies. Originally Posted by MasterBaiter1996
I count it in for my ledgends but others might not. No right or wrong answers
2 of my favorites I consider to be legends. Madison May and Tara Evans. Both beautiful ladies, each unique. Both wear my ass out in the bedroom and keep coming back for more. Love you girls.
Reese and Jessica UTR are my legends, hands down. If AMP's are include, I'd say Lisa.
I would have to say Lindsey Lee she is well respected drama-free has a great head on her shoulders anyone that has ever heard of her should look her up i love her to death just an all around great provider always!! She is a true "Legend' period!
  • Caleb
  • 04-22-2013, 05:41 PM
For me, "legend" is an enormous bar. Quite frankly, I don't think I've been around long enough to name someone a legend. But to take a shot at answering your OP, I'll throw out a couple names, neither of which I have yet had the pleasure of meeting:

Dallas Rain - Queen of the ECCIE Forums

Miss Brienne - Queen of Chat
"Ledgends"? The ones that send me over the ledge.
WynterStark and LexyLaye are both legends.
When it's all said and done with, right before they turn out the lights and shut the door, I think we'll find that ElizabethWhispers and MsFrancisca are included among those who made significant contributions to the sport on all levels.
Legend could have many different meanings but, no matter how you slice it, Elysa Scott tops my list! Beautiful, sexy, intelligent, fun, drama-free ...
Being the VICE President of the RFAA I know it's not just me who's under MsFoster's spell.

I'll also second nominations for Caitie Mae and Lexy Laye.

Have to add WindowDance to the list.

Please don't ask me to rank order them.
Never had the pleasure of meeting Reese. For me it's Kimmy sugar hands down. I just got a long very well with her, she would laugh at my stupid jokes (even when I knew they were stupid) She just made me feel very comfortable and had a very genuine attitude about her. I can't say enough good about that woman.

Realistically no one is perfect so it's unreasonable to expect that from anyone, but Kim was as close to perfect for me than anyone. I have still yet to meet anyone else that gives me that escape like kim did. Hell of a woman.