What makes your ATF your ATF?

We've all got em, both hobbiest and providers. No need to use names. What makes your ATF your ATF?
We've all got em, both hobbiest and providers. No need to use names. What makes your ATF your ATF? Originally Posted by livn2do
I tend to become more along the lines of friends with my regulars rather than hanging on to the client/provider relationship and to be honest I have several favorites. Simply because I was able to connect with them on a much deeper level. There's a few of you that I feel very comfortable with, that I completely trust and no that I can talk to you about most anything and that I'll get advice in return...without being judged.

I may end up completely retiring from the hobby here in the very near future...but I will never give up the great friendships I have made along the way...I simply can't and don't want too!!!

I think all of the mentioned above makes for my favorite hobbiest.
My atfs are the ones who have a special connection with me....somebody who i call a "friend" .............someone who is more than just a session,but an experience!
Someone that I had a way better than average time with. Usually involves more of a connection than just client/ provider. Someone I can't wait to see again because I know the exceptional experience will be repeated.
Perhaps this is the best question I've heard since getting into this hobby. What makes an ATF a true ATF, it's someone who really cares for you and you truly care for them. This act is often a facade based on the amount of money you give or certain services offered.. But, every great now and then you find something real. We all have our own reasons for doing what we do.. In the long run, as humans, the money and O's aren't what this is about, it's about finding that shooting star.. It is often a painful journey but well worth the reward. This is merely my 2 cents....
Great question Livin. I agree with what has been already said and would add that the connection with my ATFs are way deeper than with any other provider. The time spent with my ATF is more like a date than a session. There is chemistry that is hard to define; that spark that doesn't happen often. I cherish it when it happens.
Great question Livn. I second Dallas and Irish14.
It's amazing how quickly the "atf" handle can go away when the "true friendship" facade crumbles and we remember it's all about the money. Unlike Iraish or Dallas, I haven't found that special connection - it's always been about the money.
It's amazing how quickly the "atf" handle can go away when the "true friendship" facade crumbles and we remember it's all about the money. Unlike Iraish or Dallas, I haven't found that special connection - it's always been about the money. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
dont give up----that special girl is out there
It's amazing how quickly the "atf" handle can go away when the "true friendship" facade crumbles and we remember it's all about the money. Unlike Iraish or Dallas, I haven't found that special connection - it's always been about the money. Originally Posted by Bigh1955
BIG H... The money side of things will always be there... This is the game we play. Ive never thought or tried to find that provider that I could have fun with w/out paying. Now with my ATF, I do get "Special" benefits which I'll keep to myself, but they are worth it! Trust me, they're out there.. Chemistry plays a big role....
Forgive the Scotch-soaked ramblings of a demented mind. Of the ladies I do see which is decreasing, I consider every one of them friends. Connection is critical to me as I really enjoy spending time with someone who can carry on an intelligent conversation. I find intelligence to be exceptionally sexy and is huge turn on for me. I'm no longer interested in sex just for the sake of sex or to increase my numbers, Yeah at first it was all about the number but now those numbers are almost more of an embarrassment then anything else. I've been fortunate in that I've been a part of a couple friendships that evolved into some pretty serious relationships that transcended the hobby for all parties involved. I attribute that to openness on both my end and her's. On both occasions, it did not work out but we are still very good friends and in one case I still her although see is very much deep UTR. I've learned my lesson in regards to friendships evolving into anything beyond friendships going forward.

I define my ATF as someone who, yes I have a connection with. She can read me and knows what I want without me having to ask for it. If I'm in the mood for a more sensual and intimate type of session, she picks up on that and plays that role. If I'm feeling more like being dominated, she picks up on that and plays that role. If I want her to be submissive, she picks up on that and plays that role. She is open to new idea's and doesn't wait for me to suggest we try something new but offers up idea's on her own. Looks are secondary to me so its a bonus that she just happens to be drop dead gorgeous. Maybe I just want to talk...she's ok with that. Maybe there has been a major event in my life and I need to vent or shed a tear or two...she's ok with that. Maybe I show up drunk or under the influence of some other substance of the prescription kind and cant get a hard-on to save my life...she's ok with that. She OK with all of that because she knows who I am and what I am really all about. She knows what I need at any given moment and for better or worse, with as much of my personal life that I share with her, she in turn shares with me as we have a mutual respect for one another. And yes, she fucks like a champ and makes me feel that I am the only man that matters in the world to her when I am with her.

The relationship between a client and his ATF is a fragile bitch and as BigH points out, money is looming and if aloud money will fuck it up given the opportunity. Regardless of how you may feel about her. Regardless of what ever frequent flier discounts she may pass along to you, or even freebies every now and then, it is still there waiting in the wings to fuck up whatever you think you might have had so your best to keep it professional. You may be a friend but don't ever forget, your also a flashing dollar sign.
Well said Livin.... There's always match.com? LOL! At the end of the day, its money for ass. Period. If youre in this game WTF does one expect? Oldest profession in the books... Me personally, yeah I get lonely... We all get that way... But I've yet to find a provider who can fill that void permenantly. Jesus, lets just enjoy what we have when we have it... You cant turn a hoe into a housewife as the saying goes! Who in the fuck wants a wife anyway?!!?
Who in the fuck wants a wife anyway?!!? Originally Posted by Irish14
Already got one of those and she's awesome...but
Lol! We need to meet sometime Livin.. Respect your opinions. First drink is on me....
We've all got em, both hobbiest and providers. No need to use names. What makes your ATF your ATF? Originally Posted by livn2do

hmmm.... You're on my ATF LIST bc your freaaaaking awesome.. and you do that one thing with your you know what and... ohhhh damn you said no names right?? HEHEHE

LOL I consider myself pretty lucky I have a wonderful group of gents that Im lucky enough to share my time with. All of them are usually COMPLETELY different from each other ..
I have my smartass favs bc they can give me shit right back and get my sense of humor.. my sweethearts that love to spoil me... the down to earth ones that like to have a intellectual convos... and my WAM BAM Thank you maam that just go to town like theres no tomorrow....

But I think what I like most about all my ATFs is the same thing I like about my nieces and nephews.. With them... I get to play , take care of em, and enjoy my time but when its over I get to send em back to their mothers... same thing with the guys but instead I send em back to their S.Os... LMAO
But I think what I like most about all my ATFs is the same thing I like about my nieces and nephews.. With them... I get to play , take care of em, and enjoy my time but when its over I get to send em back to their mothers... same thing with the guys but instead I send em back to their S.Os... LMAO Originally Posted by Kay2Day
Do you spank your nieces and nephews too?