Female condoms

Just wondering how many ladies & gents have tried them? And what you think of them?
I did recently & I hope I never have to use a male condom again! Bring them with me all the time now. Introduced 3 ladies to them in the last 3 months. Ladies seem to like them due to no irritation. I love them due to the more natural feel since the friction is on the male. I HIGHLY recommend them!!
I have never used them. Maybe I will try one day. Who knows.
I have used them and personally don't care for them. Had to used way to much lube to make the thing feel comfortable! I think it is a personal preference.
I have used them and personally don't care for them. Had to used way to much lube to make the thing feel comfortable! I think it is a personal preference. Originally Posted by Couture
I heard the "1st generation" ones were noisy etc. & not well liked. Wondered which kind you tried? I tried FC2 brand & thought they were awesome.
My first and only experience was good. Apparently the provider preferred them over traditional covers, so it was a female condom or...I was going to say nothing, but that's wrong...it was a female condom or settle for a BBBJ. I have no clue what generation condom she was using. I did find it interesting how they're inserted - I let her do it as I had no idea. I found the sensation far more realistic than normal covers, which is good, but thought the large rubber ring/opening a little bit disconcerting. On a scale of 1 to 10, I'd give it a 7.5. Normal covers get a 5.
I seen them advertised would like to try one! For some reason....regular covers don't work for me. I guess years without ever using one have spoiled me. So I look for girls that offer a minimum BBBJ.
I seen them advertised would like to try one! For some reason....regular covers don't work for me. I guess years without ever using one have spoiled me. So I look for girls that offer a minimum BBBJ. Originally Posted by shyboy69
I bought some at undercover condoms online.