Mistress Jenna

Hi,
I saw this ad:

http://www.eros-dallas.com/files/107252.htm

But I have not seen any reviews. Do anyone know her? good? bad? any info will be greatly appreciated.
I have not seen any reviews on her. I know she has been advertising for a couple of years though. I haven't heard anything through the grapevine pro or con. Or, for that matter, anyone in the local scene who actually knows her.

Take one for the team!!
I talked to her on the phone once.....she gave the address of her incall. When I mapped it, it turned out to be some sort of spa in an industrial strip mall.
I have never personally seen her.. However, I have seen the video clip from which her the b-busting pictures on her website were taken. For what its worth, there was not much doubt about her enthusiasm. Also, check this thread: http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=70884&page=4. A member mentions her there.
I think she has advertised on the Houston Eros site as well.
I was going to take the plunge. She advertised in CL for a mw4m. I was interested, but she then asked for money, and the number she gave me is for Ms. Jenna.
Too flaky now, I will stay away. Thanks for the help.
I don't understand... She is Jenna, and she gave you a number for Ms. Jenna? So are you saying she gave you the number to someone else beside herself?

And asking for money... she is a commercial domme, so I would think the topic of $$ to play would come up in the discussion.

I'm a bit confused by the comments.
Sorry, I guess I will give you the whole story.
I usually troll the craiglist/casual encounters/mw4m
Her add read something like: looking for a guy for a threesome
No money asked, nothing implied anything but a casual encounter.
When I responded, she wrote me back that they wanted cash.
Now, I am not above paying, but it was weird that they did not come out as providers, and when I checked the number, she is a domme (which was NOT implied either, as a Fm relationship or such)
So I was checking on reviews, to see if she was for real, if there were any problems, etc.
Normally I would just take the plunge, but it just did not sound good at all.
That is all, sorry for the confusion.
Oh, ok... that makes more sense. I have seen some of her ads where she advertises she can bring along her man in some sessions. Not seeing the ad, I'm guessing she left out that part about a fee.

I believe in her ads that she advertises for d/s, she indicates she is during mfm sessions. Most commercial domme's don't like to advertise they switch, since they think some clients will see them as 'weak'. From what I have observed females switches are far more tolerated in the d/s world than male ones. I suppose it's good to be in demand!
fyi, the eros ad linked to in the first first post is no longer there. and nothing returned from a search of "jenna" on eros dallas.
Jenna usually posts 2-3 ads on Backpage when she does do a posting. They all have different headers, and usually different filler catering to something a little different in each one.
I have seen her. She is the real deal. She has lots of experience and is willing to "go the extra mile". I, however, am into small framed ladies, and she was a little thick for me. She does incal at a spa off 35 and walnut hill. Not a bad place, just not my cup of tea. I was new to that kind of play, and she took her time and made me feel comfortable. I would reccommend her to anyone that asked.