Congratulations to Alabama and Mark Ingram.

Congratulations to the BCS Champions; including Mark Ingram for breaking the Heisman curse.

Ladies and Gentleman, your Feb. mortgage payment is on me.
Congratulations to the BCS Champions; including Mark Ingram for breaking the Heisman curse.

. Originally Posted by CLoner
Thank you.

UT is a great team and a class act in my book!

ROLL TIDE!!!!
So many "What ifs". Both teams showed a lot of class last night. The win for Bama, great as it was, was sort of like kissing your sister -- not very satisfying with Colt not able to play almost all the game. Congrats to Alabama and UT fans should be proud of the effort shown by their team after Colt went down.
I am hoping we will see a rematch next year! Alabama will surely be at the top for a while. It is great to see this team back.
Yes indeed, ROLL TIDE! Colt McCoy getting hurt definitely takes away some of the luster, but a win's a win. Congrats Bama on title # 13. I won enough for a session but not for a mortgage payment, so CLoner did better than me.
Texas gave a good run for the money but with Texas only
getting field goals on the first two turnover scores did them in.
Texas got to the Bama QB many of times but
Bama was seasoned and played a harder 2009 schedule.
Well a win is a win... We will get them next year....
Go Cowboys
On one hand, you could say the national title was decided by an injury. But I guess ALL of them are. It's just a matter of when that injury occurs. I think OU fans probably understand this as well as anyone.

Would have been great to see both teams at full strength. Two great defensive teams and, in reality, two very great offensive teams as well, judging by the final point total. I am glad Gilbert got his legs under him in the second half. He's going to be a good one.

My only complaint -- other than the Horns losing of course -- was the complete lack of class shown at the end of the game by Alabama Coach Nick Saban, driving 30 yards for a TD with less than a minute to go. Bad form.

Hope we get to see them play again next year.
Both teams are class acts.
Yes indeed, ROLL TIDE! Colt McCoy getting hurt definitely takes away some of the luster, but a win's a win. Congrats Bama on title # 13. I won enough for a session but not for a mortgage payment, so CLoner did better than me. Originally Posted by TGFBI

BINGO!!! TGFBI, am so tired of these cry baby UT fans belly acheing about Colt getting hurt.. thats how it is...
your whole offense should not rest on 1 player

I guess Bama fans would be crying that the Punter threw a crappy pass that was picked off and they botched a Kickoff if Bama lost?
Is it completely awful, considering the fact I'm a UT alum, that I was somewhat relieved we didn't win? I don't want to listen to horns honking and fireworks and shrill shrieks from passing cars for the next two weeks... Traffic was a nightmare the last time we won the National Championship!
My only complaint -- other than the Horns losing of course -- was the complete lack of class shown at the end of the game by Alabama Coach Nick Saban, driving 30 yards for a TD with less than a minute to go. Bad form.

. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I was surprised that Bama scored as well, but I loved it. UT runs up the score and piles up gaudy stats on weak teams year in and year out. I hope they learned a little humility.

Congrats to both teams on great seasons.

Roll Tide!
Great college football season. Another one in 8 months. Thanks goes to CBS for bringing us the SEC every week. Good luck to all UT & Alabama players who'll be playing on Sunday next year.
My only complaint -- other than the Horns losing of course -- was the complete lack of class shown at the end of the game by Alabama Coach Nick Saban, driving 30 yards for a TD with less than a minute to go. Bad form. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I agree completely. I thought Stoops took the prize until this week...
What were they suppose to do? Just hand the ball back to UT?