drip drip .... IS THERE WATER BEHIND THAT SOUND ?

Just curious... and GOD FORBID that I should be banned from this PVC pipe leak... and even more that I should be blamed for the fall out, SPLIT, or crash... BUT .... aspd does still exist. I'm aware of that. I just don't have an IP address that will connect to it. Eccie has a copy and and a cat; ( much like one horseman, lol, I know who has a Wife AND A RACE HORSE ...both with separate boards ) , but anyway... having said that... I wonder if Beryl and D10 think its as entertaining as the HOSTS who get paid HERE to make sure nothing gets responses and every thread is an intimate attack on personal thought ?

Maybe it is like LimeWire ? They are currently under a court STAY to cease and desist their 'trade' AND hence.. noone can even get to a 'LIMEWIRE' site. But in this case... I think someone still seeks suckers and probably even attacks merely curious potential lurkers who, HAP HAZARDLY, end up with this link; rather the the real ones.

I seriously doubt that I'm all wet here... ( I'm rather dry usually, you know )... but I fully expect you to continue wearing your leaisure suits and your brazilian wraps; your kilts and your turbans for the sake of this fantasy COMING UNDONE SCENE... but in the unlikely event I got the right shift upon pushing 'POST'... its like your opportunity to say somthing intelligent on this board, for a change. I'd appreciate it, and I"m sure, come the future.. so will you.

anyway... I need about 10 days to get togather some cash and then I'll be having a lawyer look into this further. ( you know... just a common lawyer, seeking a common case to make his/her big break).. thanks for the double vision'd 'dime that noone will ever find. I hope yall buck up and try to steel it again.

happy hunting. sp is like air. you don't know what life's like without it until you don't have it. prepare.

smooches... and hope your entire server drowns in mucus..

over and out. lick lick
nevermind.......
nevermind....... Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Kitchenning or Sphuntg; NOTHING takes this long. Eternal Optimism and Excessive Patience under extremely dark conditions is NEVER a productive learning enviornment ; besides... If everyone Minded ( the invisible directions ) then it would be too easy to see who was still sailing the FREAKING PACIFIC. now.. wouldn't it.

Clearly.. my dingy boat got stolen back around oceans 13. I gave up looking for it some time back. Mind your manners and your own mind and you may not mind that I have one of my own still.

have a pleasant evening. I am going to hit the proverbial hay. touche
jayne...you rock. and you and bill walton should hook up. seriously.
Interesting. I think I got 90% of it. Some of the references may have slipped past me.
Looks like someone fell off the Mother Fuckin' wagon again!!

Now who the fuck left the liquor safe unlocked ???!!!

I thought Bat Shit Crazies couldn't come outta their caves this year till after Cinco de Mayo ???!!!
Interesting. I think I got 90% of it. Some of the references may have slipped past me. Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
You got me beat. I think I got about 50% and even that could be wrong.

Been a long time since I had to go crazy mode.
You got me beat. I think I got about 50% and even that could be wrong.

Been a long time since I had to go crazy mode. Originally Posted by sinkerswim
Me too sinkerswim, for which I am thankful!
Tuning in. What's the frequency?
I think the Federal Government has asked her to 'cease and desist' or they will crack the LimeWire whip again (either that or she's sleeping it off)....But it was BSC105.33 frequency