A/C pleeease!

Is it just me or do most guys can't get the room cold enough?
It hasn't really been hot yet but in my last two visits the room was kinda warm. Ok at first but it didn't take long for me to start sweating up a storm. It makes me very uncomfortable and I'm sure is not pleasant for the ladies either.

Do I stand alone or do other guys share my viewpoint?
I NEED A/C I like it cold.... Its one of the reasons I don't do many outcalls.

Once or twice I have been told its too cold but I just say wait a minute and it will get hot in here.

(If it is truly too cold I have no problem adjusting the temp )
Usually it's too cold for me, but it's always warm inside :-)
I try to keep it between 70* and 72*...
Ten minutes into the appointment, the AC always turns on
I'm a bit of a polar bear...I LOVE the cold. I usually have the home set at 65...that's my sweet spot. ;-)
I'm a bit of a polar bear...I LOVE the cold. I usually have the home set at 65...that's my sweet spot. ;-) Originally Posted by bigv123
You'd melt in my place ... 83 in the summer ... all activity takes place in the pool which is at 90... ah Austin summer, life starts at 100....

But when sexual activity is involved, having the A/C kick in after 5-10 minutes is a nice (additional) touch, Mia
Is it just me or do most guys can't get the room cold enough?
Do I stand alone ... ? Originally Posted by Tan Khan
I am with you. I love a warm and cuddly provider, but, like revenge, providing is a dish best served cold.

But when sexual activity is involved, having the A/C kick in after 5-10 minutes is a nice (additional) touch, Mia Originally Posted by fun2come
Giggles!